Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Who do you think will get helper?

Who do you think will get helper?

• cloakfox

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • TGMDom ._.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Garugameshk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DanTDM

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @Monroe will get it I don't even want to know why other people say the server will die if she gets it. (Quoting her previous post)
I also think @TotalMM will get it he's always so nice and helpful in prison. ( I would say other servers if I played them with him.)

I think @Monroe will get it I don't even want to know why other people say the server will die if she gets it. (Quoting her previous post)
I also think @TotalMM will get it he's always so nice and helpful in prison. (Again, more parentheses, but I would say other servers if I played them with him.)
Ask everyone on Creative. It's funny.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Ma boii
[doublepost=1470382956,1470382765][/doublepost]
Here are my predictions-
@TotalMM
@EKplaysMC // Eric
@JPlay08
& two I don't know about.
I just think they will bc EK and JPlay are very experienced and professional, and well.. Total has 3 vouches lol
Cheers luv
[doublepost=1470383034][/doublepost] I keep liking and quoting these
People have more faith than I do

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
I also think @TotalMM will get it he's always so nice and helpful in prison. ( I would say other servers if I played them with him.)
And you know what, I just love you in general

sips

Donator
Thread starter #36
I got one hate comment, and no one said I'd get it.

wen u cri evrytim

Status
Not open for further replies.