Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

who do you pick

Who is gonna win

• Cavs

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
For all those who watch NBA who do you think is gonna win in the finals? Cavs or Warriors? Vote above!

Baest

Donator
Banned #4
Well it's going to be a good game no matter what and both squads have some good players in it. For example Lionel Messi,Suarez and Neymar representing for BarcelonaFC. They are a deadly trio but I sill think that real madrid with BBC will beat Barcelona at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
So my money is on the Warriors

Well it's going to be a good game no matter what and both squads have some good players in it. For example Lionel Messi,Suarez and Neymar representing for BarcelonaFC. They are a deadly trio but I sill think that real madrid with BBC will beat Barcelona at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu.
nba..

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #8
Your reasoning skills.......

nah but if Curry and Klay are shooting as well as they can...its game over for the Cavs...really can't guard the 2 best 3-point shooters

It all depends on how Steph, Klay, Irving and Lebron play. If Steph plays like a true MVP and Klay is hitting 3s just like last year they will win. But this year is much different as Kyrie and Kevin Love are not injured and are playing in the finals. Lebron will as usual dominate in the paint and lead the offence but with the help of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love they could do a lot more. Now who do I want to win? I personally want the Cavs to win as they haven't won a championship in forever but I still think the Warriors will play like they did in the regular season. Predicting that the series will be 4-3 Warriors.

It all depends on how Steph, Klay, Irving and Lebron play. If Steph plays like a true MVP and Klay is hitting 3s just like last year they will win. But this year is much different as Kyrie and Kevin Love are not injured and are playing in the finals. Lebron will as usual dominate in the paint and lead the offence but with the help of Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love they could do a lot more. Now who do I want to win? I personally want the Cavs to win as they haven't won a championship in forever but I still think the Warriors will play like they did in the regular season. Predicting that the series will be 4-3 Warriors.
ikr because they are both good teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.