Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WHat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #8
Not to mention that nothing to do with dislikes being removed I wouldn't ask for dislikes to just disappear from existence that's just petty and ignorant

Thread starter #11
Shouldn't have cried about it them hm
Cried? LMFAO are you that delusional? I was only asking why Ksm went on the tantrum that he did with those dislikes not ask Cloak if he could remove the rights of everyone in this server

Banned #13
Cried? LMFAO are you that delusional? I was only asking why Ksm went on the tantrum that he did with those dislikes not ask Cloak if he could remove the rights of everyone in this server
"delusional" please take a look at your forums account gabriel. I saw you said something about your high school days so funny that you're an ADULT arguing with teenagers online. sad life maybe you should go outside LMAO

Thread starter #14
"delusional" please take a look at your forums account gabriel. I saw you said something about your high school days so funny that you're an ADULT arguing with teenagers online. sad life maybe you should go outside LMAO
Never said I left high school dummy I just said "It's like high school all over again" that doesn't mean I already graduated and for your information I go outside on a regular basis on weekends

Thread starter #15
I called you delusional cause you were still saying I "cried" about the dislikes being removed when in all reality I was just curious why some guy on the internet went dislike bombing everything

Thread starter #20
Actually not to mention you say I should get over it yet you're still using furry insults from that dumb drama so long ago... hypocrite much?

Status
Not open for further replies.