Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Time to go :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello lady's and gentlemen of Foxcraft. today, 01/04/2016 8:10am EST. Marks the time I depart from Foxcraft. It's a shame I must leave, I have many great great memory's here that I will never forget. Then there were the bad memory's...but let's not go there haha :/. Anyways it's been fun everyone. Maybe one day in the future I shall return (no...never) and thank you all for all the love you have given me :') I hate you all you. I despise you all. But, I would like to thank 1 person. @Dansors for giving me the idea to make an April fools goodbye thread :) ty Raoul <3 guess i'm staying for a little longer -.-

Hello lady's and gentlemen of Foxcraft. today, 01/04/2016 8:10am EST. Marks the time I depart from Foxcraft. It's a shame I must leave, I have many great great memory's here that I will never forget. Then there were the bad memory's...but let's not go there haha :/. Anyways it's been fun everyone. Maybe one day in the future I shall return (no...never) and thank you all for all the love you have given me :') I hate you all you. I despise you all. But, I would like to thank 1 person. @Dansors for giving me the idea to make an April fools goodbye thread :) ty Raoul <3 guess i'm staying for a little longer -.-
i was hoping this was real :)

Belly

Dedicated Member
C2Obezerk is this real or a joke cause I don't want you to leave
-rizkyrulz

Baest

Donator
Banned #12
YES HE FINNALY QUIT! 5MILLION GIVEAWAY ON SKYBLOCK!!!
. But, I would like to thank 1 person. @Dansors for giving me the idea to make an April fools goodbye thread :) ty Raoul <3 guess i'm staying for a little longer -.-
Oh... Well..

april fools andrew ly

Doje [Lee]

Banned #16
I always read the last few sentences first on April fools day. hehehehe can't get me skrub.

I wa so scared omg I actually thought you wur quitting!!1!!1!1!1! this is the mowst ouriginal April fools joke evar

Status
Not open for further replies.