Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Time for a new Skyblock adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hey everyone!

After weeks of carefully planning and working on this project it's time to actually announce it!
Skyblock is resetting after 3 years of running without a single reset.

Reset is Friday the 17th at 7 PM CET (NL) / 1 PM EST (US) / 6 PM (UK)

So whats new?
  • Stack-able mob spawners
  • Bigger islands (150x150) (Old: 100x100)
  • Bigger shops
  • Better shop prices for specefic items (balanced)
  • New custom island
  • Island sizes can be upgraded
  • Bigger/better pvp arena
  • New skyblock hub
  • New skyblock spawns
  • Balanced mcmmo
  • Mcmmo level caps
  • New chat features
  • Fixed all old bugs (that couldn't be fixed without a reset)

Builds:
Skyblock hub:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Skyblock Spawns:

Builds have been made by a professional build team (
)
They will most likely keep making awesome builds for Foxcraft!

Stack-able mob spawners
This is a completely new and custom made feature. This allows you to combine spawners and improve the spawnrates of the spawner. You can only merge/combine spawners that are from the same type. Only island owners can unstack mobspawners, this is to prevent scams and trolls from going on your island and stealing all of your spawners.

How does it work?

You basicly hold a spawner in your hand and right click it on a spawner that is already placed. They need be of the same type, else it will not merge. Merging mob spawners will cost a small fee.
Players with a Shadowfox rank or higher will be able to stack more spawners since there is a limit per user.

Bigger islands (150x150) (Old: 100x100)
Over the past few years players have always kept asking me if there is anyway to get bigger islands. Previously it was impossible to do this due to how old the skyblock world was. (it would conflict, spawn islands inside each other etc).

But due to this reset it's now going to be an option. I have already increased the default island size from 100 to 150. And you can even upgrade this later on our webstore to a max amount of 300. The options will become available later the coming weekend on our webstore.

Balanced mcmmo
Yes that is right. No more 1/2 hit kills with an axe. Level caps have been set on both the unarmed and axe skills to prevent 1 or 2 hit kills. Leveling up your mcmmo skills has also been made twice as hard now. (mcmmo credits purchased, now properly take into effect the level caps).

New chat features

A small but really usefull feature I added to our chat system is a placeholder you can use. Simple hold an item of your choice in your hand and type "[item]" ingame. It then displays the item you are holding and all of it's enchantments it has in the chat. Great for showing of your gear, or when trading.

What do I keep after this reset?
  • Ranks
  • Titles
What is being reset?
  • Stats
  • Leaderboards
  • Mcmmo
  • Economy
  • Tokens
  • Islands
  • Chestshops
  • Playervaults
  • Enderchests
  • Inventories
I have recently purchased mcmmo credits and or tokens!
I will be refunding both mcmmo and tokens from the month January ingame. (getting the same packages again) Anything from before that is not getting refunded.

I hope you guys are just as hyped as I am, can't wait for this new Skyblock if I have to say so myself.
The new skyblock hub has been released last night, feel free to check it out!

PS: check out the skyblocks on friday, I want to end it with a bang (TNT).

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Brilliant update @cloakfox ! I think this will be great for the community.
People keep asking for my head on the Skyblock servers, might start giving them out now ;)

Banned #4
Awesome features, good to finally see a Skyblock reset, I know I've already asked about factions but is factions the next thing on the list? I think factions is one the main things that needs changes.

People:

40% FUCKKKKKKK
40% YASSSSSSSS
20% IDGAF

Me: All my friends quit coz of this. I used my study hall time to work on this glacier, resulting in 3 F grades for last semester. .___. okei, not like i can change it.

People:

40% FUCKKKKKKK
40% YASSSSSSSS
20% IDGAF

Me: All my friends quit coz of this. I used my study hall time to work on this glacier, resulting in 3 F grades for last semester. .___. okei, not like i can change it.
Well do better in school and not miss around!

Hey everyone!

After weeks of carefully planning and working on this project it's time to actually announce it!
Skyblock is resetting after 3 years of running without a single reset.

So whats new?
  • Stack-able mob spawners
  • Bigger islands (150x150) (Old: 100x100)
  • Bigger shops
  • Better shop prices for specefic items (balanced)
  • New custom island
  • Island sizes can be upgraded
  • Bigger/better pvp arena
  • New skyblock hub
  • New skyblock spawns
  • Balanced mcmmo
  • Mcmmo level caps
  • New chat features
  • Fixed all old bugs (that couldn't be fixed without a reset)

Builds:
Skyblock hub:

Skyblock Spawns:

Builds have been made by a professional build team (
)
They will most likely keep making awesome builds for Foxcraft!

Stack-able mob spawners
This is a completely new and custom made feature. This allows you to combine spawners and improve the spawnrates of the spawner. You can only merge/combine spawners that are from the same type. Only island owners can unstack mobspawners, this is to prevent scams and trolls from going on your island and stealing all of your spawners.

How does it work?

You basicly hold a spawner in your hand and right click it on a spawner that is already placed. They need be of the same type, else it will not merge. Merging mob spawners will cost a small fee.
Players with a Shadowfox rank or higher will be able to stack more spawners since there is a limit per user.

Bigger islands (150x150) (Old: 100x100)
Over the past few years players have always kept asking me if there is anyway to get bigger islands. Previously it was impossible to do this due to how old the skyblock world was. (it would conflict, spawn islands inside each other etc).

But due to this reset it's now going to be an option. I have already increased the default island size from 100 to 150. And you can even upgrade this later on our webstore to a max amount of 300. The options will become available later the coming weekend on our webstore.

Balanced mcmmo
Yes that is right. No more 1/2 hit kills with an axe. Level caps have been set on both the unarmed and axe skills to prevent 1 or 2 hit kills. Leveling up your mcmmo skills has also been made twice as hard now. (mcmmo credits purchased, now properly take into effect the level caps).

New chat features

A small but really usefull feature I added to our chat system is a placeholder you can use. Simple hold an item of your choice in your hand and type "[item]" ingame. It then displays the item you are holding and all of it's enchantments it has in the chat. Great for showing of your gear, or when trading.

What do I keep after this reset?
  • Ranks
What is being reset?
  • Stats
  • Leaderboards
  • Mcmmo
  • Economy
  • Tokens
  • Islands
  • Chestshops
  • Playervaults
  • Enderchests
I have recently purchased mcmmo credits and or tokens!
I will be refunding both mcmmo and tokens from the month January ingame. (getting the same packages again) Anything from before that is not getting refunded.

I hope you guys are just as hyped as I am, can't wait for this new Skyblock if I have to say so myself.
The new skyblock hub has been released last night, feel free to check it out!

PS: check out the skyblocks on friday, I wan't to end it with a bang (TNT).

Thanks for reading!

its not fun and fun at the same time because what edited and what not and question inv not reset?

Avy_

Friend
Donator
That spawn looks sexy as **** I am definitely playing this season Desecrator is coming guys be warned XD !!

Status
Not open for further replies.