Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Time for a new Skyblock adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #24
Reset is Friday the 17th at 7 PM CET (NL) / 1 PM EST (US) / 6 PM (UK)
Isn't this school time? I know for me ( EST ) Im in school and almost everyone else is. I was wondering if you could change it so everyone has a chance to be on right when it resets.

Also, love the new updates! Can't wait to play :)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! WORLD DOWNLOAD IS NOT WORKING!!
[doublepost=1487031207,1487025625][/doublepost]Can you provide a file or download for the entire skyblock server and all its islands?

M

MeLikeUnicorns

How do i claim those refunds since i have 16k mcmmo, loads of them are from before... I hate when i have to restart all over again with building ._. Even tho i want to hug you so bad for make the islands bigger! Now i can build even bigger dwarf statues!! Btw, just a simple hint... Take a look at a fea erm... Glitches @cloakfox I recently found 5 more.
And no i'm not abusing them anymore since i got perm banned for that lol, ask @Yoahi

I have been waiting so long for this reset. I can't wait to have a new fresh start and start a new YouTube Skyblock Series! Expect to see a lot more videos ;)

Donator
SO HYPE!!! I hope to many people wont quit. The only bad thing is im gonna lose @iComboStrafes head D;
That spawn looks sexy as **** I am definitely playing this season Desecrator is coming guys be warned XD !!
Make applications? I'd love to join!
[doublepost=1487035749,1487035614][/doublepost]
Isn't this school time? I know for me ( EST ) Im in school and almost everyone else is. I was wondering if you could change it so everyone has a chance to be on right when it resets.

Also, love the new updates! Can't wait to play :)
ur at school at 7 pm??? TF i'm usually at a sports practice or game.

sips

Donator
Moral, I thought it was gonna be stupid as ****, until I checked my email,

Lit af, you'll definitely see me get another 5 mil and ruin you guys. B)

How do i claim those refunds since i have 16k mcmmo, loads of them are from before... I hate when i have to restart all over again with building ._. Even tho i want to hug you so bad for make the islands bigger! Now i can build even bigger dwarf statues!! Btw, just a simple hint... Take a look at a fea erm... Glitches @cloakfox I recently found 5 more.
And no i'm not abusing them anymore since i got perm banned for that lol, ask @Yoahi
You won't get it back, only the mcmmo you bought in January and February

Status
Not open for further replies.