Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

This is Getting Out of Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I'm just going to keep this thread short and sweet.

If you're going to make a quitting thread, do it. Nobody really cares if you're quitting. Just leave. There's no point in making a quitting thread, because you WILL get bashed if you return to the community. Don't announce that you're "quitting" and return to the community within not even a week. It's just annoying and you're just asking for attention and friendly ratings.

That's all!

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
I don't really see the problem with it. Of course, if it gets beyond making threads and you're keep coming back, and quitting, etc. But if players want to reach out to their friends and the community to give a formal goodbye, let them do it. I don't see how it bothers you anyways.

Thread starter #12
I don't really see the problem with it. Of course, if it gets beyond making threads and you're keep coming back, and quitting, etc. But if players want to reach out to their friends and the community to give a formal goodbye, let them do it. I don't see how it bothers you anyways.
Excuse me ..? Um.. I didn't really ask for you to reply lol if you don't like my thread then leave? And if they want to reach out to their friends, they should have friends on forums or Skype, therefore they can private message them. No ******* need for a useless thread to get ratings. PM them.

This thread is also towards the "Coming back" threads.. just come back. No need for a ******* thread.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
It is kind of ridiculous to make a thread saying "I'm leaving the server" then less then a week later say "I'm back". But it's called changing their minds, once people have a little time off they get bored and want to come back to the server. But if those kinds of threads bug you, just don't look at them.

They tend to leave whenever helper apps are over (and they’re denied, obviously). As soon as helper apps are back out, you can expect to see some of them rejoining us.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Excuse me ..? Um.. I didn't really ask for you to reply lol if you don't like my thread then leave? And if they want to reach out to their friends, they should have friends on forums or Skype, therefore they can private message them. No ******* need for a useless thread to get ratings. PM them.

This thread is also towards the "Coming back" threads.. just come back. No need for a ******* thread.
Actually, yes, you did ask for my reply. You obviously wanted this thread to have feedback, and I'm giving feedback. No need to be so salty about opinions that don't go your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.