Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The truth & New oppurtunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Leon remember, connor was a down right idiot, sure he helped a lot with the server but when it comes down to it he tried to **** you over (sorry for the language) You sir are a good man and do not let a childish fool try to think he's better then you. (don't hate me players who loved connor)

Bruce1

Leon remember, connor was a down right idiot, sure he helped a lot with the server but when it comes down to it he tried to **** you over (sorry for the language) You sir are a good man and do not let a childish fool try to think he's better then you. (don't hate me players who loved connor)
tbh they both fucked each other over! LEL

1. I will respond to everything you have said, if you delete this then I know you're just full of it.

2. Cloakfox decided to ban me and would not let me say what I wanted to say, this is a response to what he has said.

3. Incorrect, obviously you do put money back into the server but not all of it. Example is your car which you have admitted to.

4. Funny you say that when you hired me in the first place to take a break, the only reason you do this is for the money, lol..

5. Affixes will be biased because he is basing his entire opinion on what you have told him, he has not even considered my side of the story.

6. As for TheLightMC, he was my friend, if I remember correctly I was the one who introduced him to Foxcraft, I don't really care who backs you up frankly, I just wanted to say that.

7. ???? What??? I never said that anywhere in my video so I will go ahead and disregard that, wtf..

8. You DID. I said in my video that you made the forums, you made the base. But I brought it to life, I made the major improvents such as all the threads, all the applications everything. All that was me. Let me tell you what I made.

9. - All staff related threads such as Forum rules (not server that was 11kobeer) and all regulatory posts.
  10. - I created all the staff colors
  11. - I created all the staff color tags
  12. - I created "Retired Staff Member" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because he doesn't give a ****)
  13. - I created "Friend Rank" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because AGAIn, he doesn't give a ****)
  14. - I created the Staff List and maintained it.

15. As you can see cloakfox made the base, but I made the forums more personal and more unique, him deleting me took that all away, all the work I did was his and I couldn't stand it.

16. Yes, you say you're "working your *** off" I don't care how you are working it, what you are doing, or should I say AFFIXES is doing. Is ruining your server.

17. You are greedy, the only reason you do this is for your own money. I am not ASKING for money, I am saying anyone that wants a SERVER that is what Foxcraft used to be they can help me start it. They are not required nor do I want their money, but if they want to contribute then they can. I am only just giving them that opportunity, prick.

18. To be honest, I was too damn lazy to respond to it so I deleted it but whatever, I would put it back if that would make you feel a bit better. I don't think I can however..

19. "Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
  20. Again a childish move.

21. These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on."

22. LOL, you mean this?
  23. You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

24. Yeah, I looked up on the YouTube rules, I have every right to present this information, maybe before trying to report it and get the video down you should think twice and read the damn privacy rules.

25. Privacy pertains to the IDENTITY of an individual, not your buycraft records. So go ahead and report it, because YouTube is just going to laugh at it.

26. However, if it displays your full name and contact information then oh no I guess i'm screwed. (Don't worry I TRIPLE checked and it doesn't)
Connor, I've always enjoyed working with you but it's time to stop. He doesn't put all the money back into the server because this is his job. He has an internship however internships don't pay well or generally anything. Yes, you edited the forums. That was your job that you were paid for. No, it might not have been a lot however it's a game for primarily children, you don't earn much no matter what you do. People might not agree with Affixes however the changes are all with the intention to improve the server. There will be some error, that's to be expected however none of the changes are intended to make the server worse. Everything has it's purpose.

You say you don't want there money but at the end you ask them to support you? Why would you do that? Oh wait, it's because ALL servers need money. As mentioned in my post above, servers have lots of costs. Everything costs money and you yourself need it too. That's not being greedy, it's facing the facts. The server is NOT pay to win by any means, go look at other servers if you don't believe me. He's been very fair and has invested sooo much money back into advertising for the server. He didn't have to do that yet every month that he can afford it, he buys advertisements.

You took that screenshot from a private source of information. Even if Youtube decides not to do something, it's still wrong to publicly share. You were trusted with that and you posted it online for everybody. While it's public information, I want you to realize that's over the course of over 4 years. After spending years of his life on this to provide content for the players, he has earned less than an average McDonalds worker. Let that sink in because he's been maintaining the server for you guys for FOUR YEARS because he enjoys doing it. He's not greedy and cares about his server more than anyone I've met.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #25
Connor, I've always enjoyed working with you but it's time to stop. He doesn't put all the money back into the server because this is his job. He has an internship however internships don't pay well or generally anything. Yes, you edited the forums. That was your job that you were paid for. No, it might not have been a lot however it's a game for primarily children, you don't earn much no matter what you do. People might not agree with Affixes however the changes are all with the intention to improve the server. There will be some error, that's to be expected however none of the changes are intended to make the server worse. Everything has it's purpose.

You say you don't want there money but at the end you ask them to support you? Why would you do that? Oh wait, it's because ALL servers need money. As mentioned in my post above, servers have lots of costs. Everything costs money and you yourself need it too. That's not being greedy, it's facing the facts. The server is NOT pay to win by any means, go look at other servers if you don't believe me. He's been very fair and has invested sooo much money back into advertising for the server. He didn't have to do that yet every month that he can afford it, he buys advertisements.

You took that screenshot from a private source of information. Even if Youtube decides not to do something, it's still wrong to publicly share. You were trusted with that and you posted it online for everybody. While it's public information, I want you to realize that's over the course of over 4 years. After spending years of his life on this to provide content for the players, he has earned less than an average McDonalds worker. Let that sink in because he's been maintaining the server for you guys for FOUR YEARS because he enjoys doing it. He's not greedy and cares about his server more than anyone I've met.
I would respond but cloakfox will ban this account and I can't say anything back :(

You have some points but what's the point of me trying to talk if the dictator continues to ban my accounts?
[doublepost=1461540719,1461540424][/doublepost]Look, I apologised to everyone in the video for doing what I did.

I deleted the forums, it was obviously not in my best interest.

It was not the maturist thing to do.

I was angry with cloakfox for, after all these years, he takes away my forums account and all that I have done because I resigned. I resigned with a drama post I know, but after all I have done, I just wanted to stick around on the forums.

I deleted the forums because I was pissed and wasn't thinking straight.

Maybe the release of his own crap isn't mature either.

I. Just. Want. SOMETHING. For all I have done, it feels as though I was cheated, stolen from, the $500 I worked for was taken back because HE was mad at me, which I understand I probably would do the same.

I just never got what I thought I deserved, I did so much and received so little, I just felt cheated, and so I acted irrationally.

I'm sorry to everyone including cloakfox, all I wanted, was some sort of reward for all the work I had done for the server, but to be cheated out of it, used, I just was so shocked that it happened so quickly.

If you can forgive me, then I would be grateful, I just.. I'm sorry.

Thread starter #26
I would respond but cloakfox will ban this account and I can't say anything back :(

You have some points but what's the point of me trying to talk if the dictator continues to ban my accounts?
[doublepost=1461540719,1461540424][/doublepost]Look, I apologised to everyone in the video for doing what I did.

I deleted the forums, it was obviously not in my best interest.

It was not the maturist thing to do.

I was angry with cloakfox for, after all these years, he takes away my forums account and all that I have done because I resigned. I resigned with a drama post I know, but after all I have done, I just wanted to stick around on the forums.

I deleted the forums because I was pissed and wasn't thinking straight.

Maybe the release of his own crap isn't mature either.

I. Just. Want. SOMETHING. For all I have done, it feels as though I was cheated, stolen from, the $500 I worked for was taken back because HE was mad at me, which I understand I probably would do the same.

I just never got what I thought I deserved, I did so much and received so little, I just felt cheated, and so I acted irrationally.

I'm sorry to everyone including cloakfox, all I wanted, was some sort of reward for all the work I had done for the server, but to be cheated out of it, used, I just was so shocked that it happened so quickly.

If you can forgive me, then I would be grateful, I just.. I'm sorry.
You had your chances, and your rewards, it's your own fault for screwing it up.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #27
If Leon wants to talk to me, I am willing to talk, to sort out this bullshit, you have to understand, LEON, after all I have done, shouldn't I deserve something?

IGNORE the drama, just go back to when I was quitting, don't I deserve SOMETHING? ANYTHING?

Thread starter #28
If Leon wants to talk to me, I am willing to talk, to sort out this bullshit, you have to understand, LEON, after all I have done, shouldn't I deserve something?

IGNORE the drama, just go back to when I was quitting, don't I deserve SOMETHING? ANYTHING?
You blew everything up by creating it.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #29
You blew everything up by creating it.
I only created it because I was angry at what I recieved after years of working under you.

All I wanted was some sort of compensation, and you ignored me, blew me off like I was nobody.

If you have a heart you will understand where I am coming from. Just for a second, think about your loyal staff member, the one who stood by you for years, you, in the end with that one little skype conversation, blew off.
[doublepost=1461541017,1461540942][/doublepost]I ruined what I had started through drama, I know i'm my own asshole in my own way.

It's just.. I.. I don't know what to say, I was angry, I was sad, just all these emotions mixed up, it has nothing to do with drama, I was sad because I thought you were my friend, that you would understand, yet here we are..

Thread starter #30
I only created it because I was angry at what I recieved after years of working under you.

All I wanted was some sort of compensation, and you ignored me, blew me off like I was nobody.

If you have a heart you will understand where I am coming from. Just for a second, think about your loyal staff member, the one who stood by you for years, you, in the end with that one little skype conversation, blew off.
[doublepost=1461541017,1461540942][/doublepost]I ruined what I had started through drama, I know i'm my own asshole in my own way.

It's just.. I.. I don't know what to say, I was angry, I was sad, just all these emotions mixed up, it has nothing to do with drama, I was sad because I thought you were my friend, that you would understand, yet here we are..
Yet here we are, I went to sleep since when you messaged me at like 3 AM, to wake up the next morning seeing all the hard work destroyed.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #31
Yet here we are, I went to sleep since when you messaged me at like 3 AM, to wake up the next morning seeing all the hard work destroyed.
I hate how money can create this bull ****, it doesn't have to be money, Leon.

I just wanted to be recognized, thanked fully for all the stuff I have done, all the money I personally made for you.

I am sorry I ruined something you worked for.

I was a ****, a child, I was mad, it made me somebody I was not.

Before I leave, I just want you to realize I am not that person, I never was.. Something else came out of me, it's just.. After all this time, years of work thrown away, it gets to you, ok?
[doublepost=1461541225,1461541170][/doublepost]I will take down the video, as a sign I never wanted any of this, in the end I truly only wanted to make up with you, to part ways as friends.

But I can't take it back now.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
This is out of control. This has seriously gotten to the point where you both are fighting on the public Foxcraft Forums.
I highly recommend you both take this to Skype and work things out. Not fight on the Skype. Talk it out.

This is outrageous and highly unprofessional on so many levels. I know you think the other person is insane and out of their minds. But you 2 are thinking the same ways. You're angry at each other for a stupid block game. Although you guys don't know each other in real life, you both had a connection when you were friends.

For 1-2 seconds, think about the things you both enjoyed when you weren't thinking about a god damn block game. Connor, I realize you felt upset when you supposedly weren't paid a salary. But taking it out on the server wasn't the way to go. And I know you were impulsive and angry, I would've done the same. But I ended up apologizing for my event of impulsive behavior.

It's gotten to where a 12 year old must break up a childish fight between a 20 and possibly 18 year old. (Sorry if I got the ages wrong).

Figure it out. Or the community WILL suffer

Thread starter #33

I just wanted to be recognized, thanked fully for all the stuff I have done, all the money I personally made for you.

Before I leave, I just want you to realize I am not that person, I never was.. Something else came out of me, it's just.. After all this time, years of work thrown away, it gets to you, ok?
[doublepost=1461541225,1461541170][/doublepost]I will take down the video, as a sign I never wanted any of this, in the end I truly only wanted to make up with you, to part ways as friends.

I respect that you take down your video. And I wish we could have.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #34
I am not fighting nor trying to cause drama

I am only trying to make things up.

Make up with cloakfox I mean

Thread starter #35
/Closed up this thread.
If anyone needs to contact me, I believe I am not yet blocked on twitter DM.

I wasn’t really planning to write this much, however what you did is such a childish, hypocritical and overall immature move. I cannot imagine a foreseeable future for you in the server industry.

Your problem is merely based upon a few different factors, of which the first one is financially related. Now first of all… I hope you realize that 99% of today’s Minecraft industry is based and dependent on money. It’s just how this world works, and how the server industry has evolved. Money keeps it rolling - There are registered business behind what seems like a simple video game, and people like me have even made that their full time job.

Now that I’ve gotten to know you a little better, it is obviously and clear you do not understand what that stands for. While you were around, Foxcraft was using a business model that was more or less community focused, however not so much on greater expansion - Which proves my point that you’re a child who’s stuck in the old days. We had to change that in order to keep up with today’s industry, which is what you’ve seen over the past month or so. So to address one of your key points, yes, Foxcraft has changed into something that’s supposed to bring in more revenue.

Leon & I both realize there are community members out there who don’t appreciate this change, but unfortunately those are just stuck in the past. People like TGNDom need to understand Foxcraft is no longer a 10-player survival server. We definitely listen to our community, and have implemented a ton of features & suggestions they’ve requested, however this doesn’t mean we have to listen to everything and everyone.

Even so, Foxcraft is still a server where you can play, build, have fun and explore, without having to pay for anything. Everything that we offer in our store is completely optional and may improve your experience on our server.

Now as for you, Connor…. The whole point around that you’re trying to make regarding money is very hypocritical seeing you ask for it at the end of the video. I think that you’re mostly jealous of how successful Foxcraft is and because of this, find it even necessary to leak private and highly classified business information to the general public. Not only is this a felony, you are also naming & shaming our company, which could actually go very far in court.

The jealousy and absolute greed that goes through your mind has reached its highest potential, and you need to start learning to control yourself. You made an immature, and frankly very unsuccessful attempt to hurt our business, and I find that unfortunate after how much time you spent working here.

The time that was, by the way, completely voluntarily, which seems to be beyond your own realization. You cannot expect to be paid money by joining our team and working a voluntary staff member job. You are constantly complaining about how Leon was profiting (Which is in fact untrue) while you did all the work - However, maybe you should’ve considered realizing the “facts” and just plain on quitting then. I’m sure though that that’s something you’ve thought of back then, but didn’t want to do considering how the time and work you then spent on the whole project. But who should be blamed for your bad decision making?

Anyhow, after this whole ordeal happened, you made an extremely childish move to leak our private financial information, mess with user permissions, and delete our website as a courtesy of “it was my voluntary work”. I believe this unveils the true Connor, a jealous prick who even had the guts to put screenshots of this in his YouTube video, proving previously named fact.

Let me once again realize you this is a business. In a real life situation, which you will face during the coming years, you can’t just start working somewhere as a voluntary job, expect to be paid for it, and then strike back hard if your expectations aren’t met. I’m sure you’ll go very far in life if you continue to commit these acts, but I guess you’ll learn that the hard way.

I've been playing on this server relatively 4-5 months now, I know I don't have much experience about this burning topic as I've never met Connor like others have so my experience will be different

Connor was some-what of an alright guy, I mean I had enough respect and acknowledged his commitment dedicated to the server, He dealt with suggestions and other things which was great! But there is a fine line from helping the server and telling players you've created this and stealing all the credit, You can be passionate and show affection towards what you like but c'mon man don't start claiming you've done everything. I'm surprised you didn't try changing your prefix to Owner

Leon is hard working, There's a lot of 10+ players who doesn't acknowledge how difficult it can be to run a server, Having an internship, Having a social life and try maintaining and fulfilling the communities requests, a lot of players doesn't understand how stressful it can be for a 20 year old. Leon invests a lot of money towards the server but that doesn't mean he shouldn't treat himself every now and then, It's a job, He works countless hours and spend his time to fix and help this server run, Everyone has different taste and preferences, some likes to spend money on useless junk while Leon saved up and invested on a Car.

Leon listens and reads to almost every single suggestions not only Leon but affixes too, They are aware what needs to be fixed and what doesn't, Serious suggestions and bugs have higher priority over a "Please make a sign to sell x64 iron on Skyblock" it doesn't mean it's a terrible suggestions but it's not a high priority and other **** needs to be fixed before we can please your greed.

Speaking of greed, Accusations about leon being greedy is false, Yes ranks are separable but that's normal for a Minecraft server. Every server that I've staffed on had separate ranks that went over $300 just to have a simple perk like flying. It's quite affordable just stop spending money on useless ****, I'm quite confused why Connor would falsely accuse Leon when he's begging for money on a YouTube video, you're worst than a YouTuber having 50 ads in a 5 minute video, like holyshit dude get your life sorted instead of hating on a YouTube video and making alts

I have high respect for Leon, Someone that can handle things in a mature manner. How can Connor run his own server like mate i'd be afraid he's going to end up deleting his own server like he deleted the Forums, ruined the server and destroyed the Factions server, Must I go on ? ;)

This is my opinion and it should be respected, Don't try showing me your age with your immature comments, Be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.