Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The truth & New oppurtunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello,

I have been doubting a lot to make this thread, I really don't want to give it anymore attention either it's pathetic.
Anyway down to business.

I saw the most stupid/dumbest video today/tonight, wich makes no sense at all and is full of lies.

I have been running Foxcraft for 6 years now and I have been in the server hosting business for atleast 7 years now. I laughed loudly when I heard this person was saying I didn't care about the community or the server. Sorry I had too.

Running Foxcraft is my hobby, most if not all the money is invested right back into the server in some way, Custom plugins, Managers, Marketing, Hosting, Designs, Builds and more.
I put my hard work and many hours of my free time in this server, because I like it. Because I think it's fun managing a server.

I have multiple friends of whom could confirm the above statement, feel free to ask either @TheLightMC or @Affixes, or any of the staff members.

"You probably earn more money if you work at macdonalds"

I really really don't want to start a flame war, I want to move on, but some are to childish to do so.
Ohh and about the thing of me deleting this player his forums account without "questioning" the player.
That's just because we had enough logs on our systems and ip's to know it was you. We are not dumb.
Also you blocked me on skype so there really was no way to question, common sense.

"I took away something I made"
You never made the forums, I did. I can't believe how you can lie about that, and can't believe how players are believing you for that whilst you only had a "Head-Staff" Prefix.

You have no right to speak about suggestions, anyone here can see I have been working my *** of to try and make Foxcraft as best as it can be. To back this up please take a look at the Changelogs part of the forums, it has about 9 pages of suggestions/bugs that got either added or removed.

Best part yet, calls me greedy, but is asking for money to start up his own little server, and claims he will listen to the community, where he does not ban haters?

This comment got deleted after it had the most thumbs up ratings on his vid:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
Again a childish move.

These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on.

While most of you don't know me, I was previously developer on the server back when Connor was still head-staff and he was originally the one who hired me. Back then, Connor and I were great friends and would talk a pretty decent amount however he's really changed. He not only destroyed the server, he has insulted it, tried to turn people against it, and now has attempted to steal it's players.

One of the points that was highlighted in the video is that "All cloak wants is money". Before I explain this accusation I'll preempt it by telling everybody this. Yes, the server does makes money. That shouldn't come as a surprise to most of you. What will come as a surprise is the amount that maintaining a server costs. The various costs include hosting, fighting charge backs, ddos protection, system administrators, developers, and primarily advertising. After all of those costs, most server owners (Cloak included) are lucky to have broken even.

As for listening to the community about their suggestions, Cloak reads every single one. He's talked to me about numerous ones, other developers about more and I'm sure that Affixes has done the same. Just because your suggestion wasn't implemented doesn't mean that it wasn't considered. There are an insane amount of things to consider prior to adding it to a server. If the plugin in consideration requires lots of development, it will cost money and possibly create bugs. If it's for the economy, it has the potential to create lots of other issues. There are many factors that server owners need to consider prior to doing anything. I just want to let you know that for EVERY suggestion on the forum, Cloak and/or another high ranking staff member has read it.

Connor has attempted to make Cloak look like the bad guy here but can we all remember what happened? He destroyed the server, destroyed the buy-craft, deleted the forums, and permanently deleted both faction servers. Those are all things that numerous staff members have put hours, if not days, into. I hope that you all are able to form your own opinions on the matter, and listen to other people than some prick that's reading off a script.

Last edited:

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hello,

I have been doubting a lot to make this thread, I really don't want to give it anymore attention either it's pathetic.
Anyway down to business.

I saw the most stupid/dumbest video today/tonight, wich makes no sense at all and is full of lies.

I have been running Foxcraft for 6 years now and I have been in the server hosting business for atleast 7 years now. I laughed loudly when I heard this person was saying I didn't care about the community or the server. Sorry I had too.

Running Foxcraft is my hobby, most if not all the money is invested right back into the server in some way, Custom plugins, Managers, Marketing, Hosting, Designs, Builds and more.
I put my hard work and many hours of my free time in this server, because I like it. Because I think it's fun managing a server.

I have multiple friends of whom could confirm the above statement, feel free to ask either @TheLightMC or @Affixes, or any of the staff members.

"You probably earn more money if you work at macdonalds"

I really really don't want to start a flame war, I want to move on, but some are to childish to do so.
Ohh and about the thing of me deleting this player his forums account without "questioning" the player.
That's just because we had enough logs on our systems and ip's to know it was you. We are not dumb.
Also you blocked me on skype so there really was no way to question, common sense.

"I took away something I made"
You never made the forums, I did. I can't believe how you can lie about that, and can't believe how players are believing you for that whilst you only had a "Head-Staff" Prefix.

You have no right to speak about suggestions, anyone here can see I have been working my *** of to try and make Foxcraft as best as it can be. To back this up please take a look at the Changelogs part of the forums, it has about 9 pages of suggestions/bugs that got either added or removed.

Best part yet, calls me greedy, but is asking for money to start up his own little server, and claims he will listen to the community, where he does not ban haters?

This comment got deleted after it had the most thumbs up ratings on his vid:

Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
Again a childish move.

These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on.
Although I know you have a lot on your plate, I really appreciate that you took the time to create this thread. It shows that you're working hard, regardless of what other people think. Thanks for making, and running this server, Cloakfox. Honestly, Foxcraft has become a large part of people's lives. Like, really large. Hands together for Cloakfox! :D

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Although I trusted Connor, and have spoken with him a lot over Skype (Right up until my demotion), this is childish. Asking money from you to start up his own server?

Thanks for sharing, Leon.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Why are people "reserving" posts? xD I just typed mine up before hand. I could have gotten the first spot, didn't know it was a competition :D

Reserved ;3 *Deletes everyones posts before mine to be first*

Don't worry Cloakfox, a lot of us know that you work your *** off for Foxcraft! Don't give up and keep Foxcraft alive :D

Thanks for making Foxcraft a better place everyday. I also know you put allot of time and effort in Foxcraft most of the time I come on forums your online. I can't thank you
enough for all that you have done for Foxcraft.

Banned #9
You are amazing Leon, you show courage no matter what hits you. I'm not leaving the staff team ever (unless you demote me rip) you are a role model and, for a complete and utter (excuse my language here) asshole (debated on calling him the C word) to ruin the vibe is appalling. I hope that you actually continue with what you've spent a quarter of your life doing as you are an amazing person!
#ThisHoeIsLoyal

I liked connor untill he made that thread about you. That was just imature, rude, and he made it out of jealousy. And exactly what that guy said...
How does that make you greedy. You are trying to run a server he and he is just doing it for the money.
Trust me Leon Sir, I wouldn't sweat what happend, he is just jealous.

Banned #17
  1. I will respond to everything you have said, if you delete this then I know you're just full of it.

2. Cloakfox decided to ban me and would not let me say what I wanted to say, this is a response to what he has said.

3. Running Foxcraft is my hobby, most if not all the money is invested right back into the server in some way, Custom plugins, Managers, Marketing, Hosting, Designs, Builds and more.

4. Incorrect, obviously you do put money back into the server but not all of it. Example is your car which you have admitted to.

5. I put my hard work and many hours of my free time in this server, because I like it. Because I think it's fun managing a server.

6. Funny you say that when you hired me in the first place to take a break, the only reason you do this is for the money, lol..

7. I have multiple friends of whom could confirm the above statement, feel free to ask either @TheLightMC or @Affixes, or any of the staff members.

8. Affixes will be biased because he is basing his entire opinion on what you have told him, he has not even considered my side of the story.

9. As for TheLightMC, he was my friend, if I remember correctly I was the one who introduced him to Foxcraft, I don't really care who backs you up frankly, I just wanted to say that.

10. "You probably earn more money if you work at macdonalds"

11. ???? What??? I never said that anywhere in my video so I will go ahead and disregard that, wtf..

12. "I took away something I made"

13. You DID. I said in my video that you made the forums, you made the base. But I brought it to life, I made the major improvents such as all the threads, all the applications everything. All that was me. Let me tell you what I made.

14. - All staff related threads such as Forum rules (not server that was 11kobeer) and all regulatory posts.
  15. - I created all the staff colors
  16. - I created all the staff color tags
  17. - I created "Retired Staff Member" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because he doesn't give a ****)
  18. - I created "Friend Rank" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because AGAIn, he doesn't give a ****)
  19. - I created the Staff List and maintained it.

20. As you can see cloakfox made the base, but I made the forums more personal and more unique, him deleting me took that all away, all the work I did was his and I couldn't stand it.

21. "You have no right to speak about suggestions, anyone here can see I have been working my *** of to try and make Foxcraft as best as it can be. To back this up please take a look at the Changelogs part of the forums, it has about 9 pages of suggestions/bugs that got either added or removed."

22. Yes, you say you're "working your *** off" I don't care how you are working it, what you are doing, or should I say AFFIXES is doing. Is ruining your server.

23. "Best part yet, calls me greedy, but is asking for money to start up his own little server, and claims he will listen to the community, where he does not ban haters?"

24. You are greedy, the only reason you do this is for your own money. I am not ASKING for money, I am saying anyone that wants a SERVER that is what Foxcraft used to be they can help me start it. They are not required nor do I want their money, but if they want to contribute then they can. I am only just giving them that opportunity, prick.

25. ""This comment got deleted after it had the most thumbs up ratings on his vid:
    "

26. To be honest, I was too damn lazy to respond to it so I deleted it but whatever, I would put it back if that would make you feel a bit better. I don't think I can however..

27. "Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
  28. Again a childish move.

29. These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on."

30. LOL, you mean this?
  31. ********

32. Yeah, I looked up on the YouTube rules, I have every right to present this information, maybe before trying to report it and get the video down you should think twice and read the damn privacy rules.

33. Privacy pertains to the IDENTITY of an individual, not your buycraft records. So go ahead and report it, because YouTube is just going to laugh at it.

34. However, if it displays your full name and contact information then oh no I guess i'm screwed. (Don't worry I TRIPLE checked and it doesn't)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. I will respond to everything you have said, if you delete this then I know you're just full of it.

2. Cloakfox decided to ban me and would not let me say what I wanted to say, this is a response to what he has said.

3. Incorrect, obviously you do put money back into the server but not all of it. Example is your car which you have admitted to.

4. Funny you say that when you hired me in the first place to take a break, the only reason you do this is for the money, lol..

5. Affixes will be biased because he is basing his entire opinion on what you have told him, he has not even considered my side of the story.

6. As for TheLightMC, he was my friend, if I remember correctly I was the one who introduced him to Foxcraft, I don't really care who backs you up frankly, I just wanted to say that.

7. ???? What??? I never said that anywhere in my video so I will go ahead and disregard that, wtf..

8. You DID. I said in my video that you made the forums, you made the base. But I brought it to life, I made the major improvents such as all the threads, all the applications everything. All that was me. Let me tell you what I made.

9. - All staff related threads such as Forum rules (not server that was 11kobeer) and all regulatory posts.
  10. - I created all the staff colors
  11. - I created all the staff color tags
  12. - I created "Retired Staff Member" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because he doesn't give a ****)
  13. - I created "Friend Rank" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because AGAIn, he doesn't give a ****)
  14. - I created the Staff List and maintained it.

15. As you can see cloakfox made the base, but I made the forums more personal and more unique, him deleting me took that all away, all the work I did was his and I couldn't stand it.

16. Yes, you say you're "working your *** off" I don't care how you are working it, what you are doing, or should I say AFFIXES is doing. Is ruining your server.

17. You are greedy, the only reason you do this is for your own money. I am not ASKING for money, I am saying anyone that wants a SERVER that is what Foxcraft used to be they can help me start it. They are not required nor do I want their money, but if they want to contribute then they can. I am only just giving them that opportunity, prick.

18. To be honest, I was too damn lazy to respond to it so I deleted it but whatever, I would put it back if that would make you feel a bit better. I don't think I can however..

19. "Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
  20. Again a childish move.

21. These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on."

22. LOL, you mean this?
  23. You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

24. Yeah, I looked up on the YouTube rules, I have every right to present this information, maybe before trying to report it and get the video down you should think twice and read the damn privacy rules.

25. Privacy pertains to the IDENTITY of an individual, not your buycraft records. So go ahead and report it, because YouTube is just going to laugh at it.

26. However, if it displays your full name and contact information then oh no I guess i'm screwed. (Don't worry I TRIPLE checked and it doesn't)
Connor? :eek:

3. Incorrect, obviously you do put money back into the server but not all of it. Example is your car which you have admitted to.

4. Funny you say that when you hired me in the first place to take a break, the only reason you do this is for the money, lol..

5. Affixes will be biased because he is basing his entire opinion on what you have told him, he has not even considered my side of the story.

6. As for TheLightMC, he was my friend, if I remember correctly I was the one who introduced him to Foxcraft, I don't really care who backs you up frankly, I just wanted to say that.

7. ???? What??? I never said that anywhere in my video so I will go ahead and disregard that, wtf..

8. You DID. I said in my video that you made the forums, you made the base. But I brought it to life, I made the major improvents such as all the threads, all the applications everything. All that was me. Let me tell you what I made.

9. - All staff related threads such as Forum rules (not server that was 11kobeer) and all regulatory posts.
  10. - I created all the staff colors
  11. - I created all the staff color tags
  12. - I created "Retired Staff Member" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because he doesn't give a ****)
  13. - I created "Friend Rank" (which cloakfox hasn't re-added because AGAIn, he doesn't give a ****)
  14. - I created the Staff List and maintained it.

15. As you can see cloakfox made the base, but I made the forums more personal and more unique, him deleting me took that all away, all the work I did was his and I couldn't stand it.

16. Yes, you say you're "working your *** off" I don't care how you are working it, what you are doing, or should I say AFFIXES is doing. Is ruining your server.

17. You are greedy, the only reason you do this is for your own money. I am not ASKING for money, I am saying anyone that wants a SERVER that is what Foxcraft used to be they can help me start it. They are not required nor do I want their money, but if they want to contribute then they can. I am only just giving them that opportunity, prick.

18. To be honest, I was too damn lazy to respond to it so I deleted it but whatever, I would put it back if that would make you feel a bit better. I don't think I can however..

19. "Last but not least, the user shared private information wich will be taken care of soon.
  20. Again a childish move.

21. These are my final words against this whole matter, I already moved on."

22. LOL, you mean this?
  23. You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

24. Yeah, I looked up on the YouTube rules, I have every right to present this information, maybe before trying to report it and get the video down you should think twice and read the damn privacy rules.

25. Privacy pertains to the IDENTITY of an individual, not your buycraft records. So go ahead and report it, because YouTube is just going to laugh at it.

26. However, if it displays your full name and contact information then oh no I guess i'm screwed. (Don't worry I TRIPLE checked and it doesn't)
Wow this is allot of writing. Too busy to read it. Leave conner.

Status
Not open for further replies.