Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The TGMDom Appreciation Thread ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
SOO, a lot of people have been making these kind of threads. I wanted to join in on the trend. I'm not being biased these are just people I'd like to point out that have really changed my experience on this server (in a good way obviously) if i do not mention you, I'm really sorry :(. Anyway LETSSSSSSSS GET ROOOOIGT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOWS (these aren't in any order of who i like the most to least)

@Dogeweed - Dude.. you're literally my #1 best friend.. We met because our 3rd grade teacher sat us next to each other. Before that i was the guy who always begged for your lunch. Throughout the 7 years I've know you you're literally the ONLY friend I've never argued with. I literally can 100% trust you with ANYTHING. Even my youtube account password. We've had so many memories man which is wayyy to much to write. Thank you for being the greatest friend in my life. Without you man, i don't know what I would do. Your roast are so ******* funny. You always have me dying.. And you're just a hilarious person in general. Thanks you "over-salted steak" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@cloakfox - Honestly, without Foxcraft i'd still be playing single player probably.. This was my first server and I LOVED the survival. Until you removed raiding :(. But thank you for making this server I've met many really amazing people because of you :). Keep up the hard work man!

@SprinkledDonut - Dude you're such a great guy! I met you when we both became HPatrols and after that we became really good friends. Raiding on faction,skyping for hours,wrecking on kitpvp, and more..Man we never really talk anymore :(. I hope sometime we can go back to skyping and playing Foxcraft together. luv u donut

@GlazedBear - Holy **** dude you're so funny as well. That "house giveaway" literally had me crying for 3 days straight. The things you say to GlazedPup are ******* priceless lol. We used to hate each other but I'm glad we both got over that. Thanks for being a great friend man! <3

@Eftro - Dude I remember you joining my server and I thought u were gonna be one of those guys who are really annoying and think they're the best pvper to ever live (not saying you're not good at pvp) But when I actually got to talk to you, you were such a great guy. Most of the things you disagreed with on my server you were actually right. Thank you for being such a great friend man! :D

@11kobeer - Oh my god dude... You're hilarious. I remember in the HPatrol chat you,sprinkeddonut and I, were in a call. I kept making fun of house of cards and you had me dying to the things you would say. You're a really important part to this server and honestly I'm glad you know what you're doing. Everytime I think I'm unfairly muted or banned I go straight to you on jayxkrazies. Thanks for being a crazy,awesome, and optimistic person. :) (Am I the only one to pronounce your name as "One One Kobeer"?)

@jayxkrazies - hotdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol you and kobeer are literally the greatest staff on Foxcraft and actually know what you're doing 100% of the time. You are such a funny and amazing person. Like I said to kobeer, If I ever think I'm unfairly muted or banned I go straight to you or kobeer. thx for being a gr8 8/8 friend jayxhotdog :)

@AlainM - you taught me the ways ;)

@Dansors - What a great guy you are? Like I said you were legit the only person who stayed yourself when you got staff. All my other friends just changed completely as if I was meeting a whole new person. You're a very helpful,funny, and amazing guy. One of the greatest people to ever be on this server. I've never actually seen you be mean to anyone. i luv u - mattyb

@worldbuilder03 - Congrats on helper!! You are such a great person. We need to skype more xD. (and maybe record together ;). you're a gr8 friend m8. Don't let anyone bring you down. (if u have questions about being helper ask me :)<. - from the famous TGMDom

@Piinkachu - (I think we're friends right?) Lol anyway I just met you and you're a really funny and great person. Sucks you can't really play the server that much anymore :/. Don't be ashamed of your glasses because I have them now as well XD.

@DontPaanic - lol we should start skyping more again. We wreck on prison :)<. Anyway you're a really great friend. Thanks for everything :) <3

@connor12568 - DUDE. I wish you came back as Head-Staff you were such a good one. You brought this server to life for me. I actually never thought you'd leave..But now I understand after everything that happened. I remember I asked you If I should mute someone for using a homophobic slur in a message and you said "if you're a pussy then sure." I used to have 3 of your heads on kitpvp (and they were legit heads from killing you). Everything that happened between you and cloak was for a reason. You deleted the forums and that was actually a really good thing. We could all start on a new page and have a fresh start on the forums. (I still miss looking through really really old messages). Thanks mentioning me in your video btw. great guy :)

@Ksmudger @Zeas_ @Dim ,@FruityNuTz We've know each other since 1.7 survival, and honestly you guys made it great. I wish cloak would add raiding back so all the old players would play waayyy more often. :*(

@Hyllus - You're a great dood. Me and Doje would boost your likes to the top to get everyone else mad. XD sorry. Thanks for being such an amazing friend Hyllus. I remember I could never spell your name even though it was simple af..

THERE'S A LOT MORE DAMN PEOPLE so I'm just gonna name the rest
@C2Obezerk // Zerky
@Baest
@Baebee69
@Jaywiz ツ - (great videos keep it up!)
@iRobot_
@SuperAnimeCraft (Omg you're so funny.. Thanks for the intros btw :p. Keep up the great work man!!)
@Hamster101010
@Remierik
@FBBryan
@Micm_

Thank you everyone for making my experience on Foxcraft the best. Even the people I was enemies with. If I never had enemies it would probably be so boring.. My biggest enemy on Foxcraft ever was Bananasugarbomb.. Sorry if I missed anyone! :(

Last edited:
im actually crying remembering the things kobeer said to us ahahahaha
(angrily) "I'm going to get your foot, attach a cinderblock on it, and throw you in a pool." - kobeer 2015

Piinkachu

Wtf I didn't get an alert saying I was tagged in this :'( and Yes we're friends if you wanna XD but thanks <3 we should talk more tbh. It sucks I have no other contact with anyone other than this though :I

Slabo

Friend
Donator
SOO, a lot of people have been making these kind of threads. I wanted to join in on the trend. I'm not being biased these are just people I'd like to point out that have really changed my experience on this server (in a good way obviously) if i do not mention you, I'm really sorry :(. Anyway LETSSSSSSSS GET ROOOOIGT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOWS (these aren't in any order of who i like the most to least)

@Dogeweed - Dude.. you're literally my #1 best friend.. We met because our 3rd grade teacher sat us next to each other. Before that i was the guy who always begged for your lunch. Throughout the 7 years I've know you you're literally the ONLY friend I've never argued with. I literally can 100% trust you with ANYTHING. Even my youtube account password. We've had so many memories man which is wayyy to much to write. Thank you for being the greatest friend in my life. Without you man, i don't know what I would do. Your roast are so ******* funny. You always have me dying.. And you're just a hilarious person in general. Thanks you "over-salted steak" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@cloakfox - Honestly, without Foxcraft i'd still be playing single player probably.. This was my first server and I LOVED the survival. Until you removed raiding :(. But thank you for making this server I've met many really amazing people because of you :). Keep up the hard work man!

@SprinkledDonut - Dude you're such a great guy! I met you when we both became HPatrols and after that we became really good friends. Raiding on faction,skyping for hours,wrecking on kitpvp, and more..Man we never really talk anymore :(. I hope sometime we can go back to skyping and playing Foxcraft together. luv u donut

@GlazedBear - Holy **** dude you're so funny as well. That "house giveaway" literally had me crying for 3 days straight. The things you say to GlazedPup are ******* priceless lol. We used to hate each other but I'm glad we both got over that. Thanks for being a great friend man! <3

@Eftro - Dude I remember you joining my server and I thought u were gonna be one of those guys who are really annoying and think they're the best pvper to ever live (not saying you're not good at pvp) But when I actually got to talk to you, you were such a great guy. Most of the things you disagreed with on my server you were actually right. Thank you for being such a great friend man! :D

@11kobeer - Oh my god dude... You're hilarious. I remember in the HPatrol chat you,sprinkeddonut and I, were in a call. I kept making fun of house of cards and you had me dying to the things you would say. You're a really important part to this server and honestly I'm glad you know what you're doing. Everytime I think I'm unfairly muted or banned I go straight to you on jayxkrazies. Thanks for being a crazy,awesome, and optimistic person. :) (Am I the only one to pronounce your name as "One One Kobeer"?)

@jayxkrazies - hotdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol you and kobeer are literally the greatest staff on Foxcraft and actually know what you're doing 100% of the time. You are such a funny and amazing person. Like I said to kobeer, If I ever think I'm unfairly muted or banned I go straight to you or kobeer. thx for being a gr8 8/8 friend jayxhotdog :)

@AlainM - you taught me the ways ;)

@Dansors - What a great guy you are? Like I said you were legit the only person who stayed yourself when you got staff. All my other friends just changed completely as if I was meeting a whole new person. You're a very helpful,funny, and amazing guy. One of the greatest people to ever be on this server. I've never actually seen you be mean to anyone. i luv u - mattyb

@worldbuilder03 - Congrats on helper!! You are such a great person. We need to skype more xD. (and maybe record together ;). you're a gr8 friend m8. Don't let anyone bring you down. (if u have questions about being helper ask me :)<. - from the famous TGMDom

@Piinkachu - (I think we're friends right?) Lol anyway I just met you and you're a really funny and great person. Sucks you can't really play the server that much anymore :/. Don't be ashamed of your glasses because I have them now as well XD.

@DontPaanic - lol we should start skyping more again. We wreck on prison :)<. Anyway you're a really great friend. Thanks for everything :) <3

@connor12568 - DUDE. I wish you came back as Head-Staff you were such a good one. You brought this server to life for me. I actually never thought you'd leave..But now I understand after everything that happened. I remember I asked you If I should mute someone for using a homophobic slur in a message and you said "if you're a pussy then sure." I used to have 3 of your heads on kitpvp (and they were legit heads from killing you). Everything that happened between you and cloak was for a reason. You deleted the forums and that was actually a really good thing. We could all start on a new page and have a fresh start on the forums. (I still miss looking through really really old messages). Thanks mentioning me in your video btw. great guy :)

@Ksmudger @Zeas_ @Dim ,@FruityNuTz We've know each other since 1.7 survival, and honestly you guys made it great. I wish cloak would add raiding back so all the old players would play waayyy more often. :*(

@Hyllus - You're a great dood. Me and Doje would boost your likes to the top to get everyone else mad. XD sorry. Thanks for being such an amazing friend Hyllus. I remember I could never spell your name even though it was simple af..

THERE'S A LOT MORE DAMN PEOPLE so I'm just gonna name the rest
@C2Obezerk // Zerky
@Baest
@Baebee69
@Jaywiz ツ - (great videos keep it up!)
@iRobot_
@SuperAnimeCraft (Omg you're so funny.. Thanks for the intros btw :p. Keep up the great work man!!)
@Hamster101010
@Remierik
@FBBryan
@Micm_

Thank you everyone for making my experience on Foxcraft the best. Even the people I was enemies with. If I never had enemies it would probably be so boring.. My biggest enemy on Foxcraft ever was Bananasugarbomb.. Sorry if I missed anyone! :(
Thanks dude <3

*cries* (3rd appreciation thread not mentioned) - TY @Micm_ for noticing me bae <3

I don't know where you got the idea to nickname me hotdog, but it's funny af lmao
and thank youuuuuuu!!!!!!! <33

i got a red heart.

stay jealous hoes.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.