Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Empire The Red Iron Outpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
This farm was provided by @JKilem as a peace offering as he was a former rebel, and also supplied certain rebels. Since then we've redecorated to make it more Empire like, add new things and hope to make it more efficient in any ways possible.
@_Super_Hans_ for helping me with the reconstruction etc.
This is the first main and large outpost we've had, we've had smaller ones, but this one will play a large role in increasing The Empire's strength resources wise.
With plans on creating trade deals with other teams.

We will be adding storage, or some sort of things in these little storage areas in the future. As this is becoming a main Empire outpost.

The farm also came with a fitted on Guardian farm, with a large system of tunnels and storage under water. With planned extensions for main storages and possibly areas becoming vaults for storage.

Thread starter Banned #6
Ksm how do u get so many claim blocks to claim all this stuff
I have 110k total claim blocks lmao, I have the most play-time on Survival, the more you're on the more you have. I afk'd all the time at farms and stuff so I've got the maxed out amount of claim blocks I believe.

Derms

Donator
I just thought you would like to know that you left the guardian farm unclaimed and cheese claimed it so it's ours now :D

Thread starter Banned #10
I just thought you would like to know that you left the guardian farm unclaimed and cheese claimed it so it's ours now :D
Cool, I don't really care though. The guardian farm is inefficient as hell, all I wanted was the iron farm which is ours now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.