Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Teleportation Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggie

Thread starter #1
My name is PigmanArmy...

Personally i think that factions is complete bs rn. I lost i would say around 10 homes because of this new "to safety" i cant even do /back in 1 or even 2 thick water. I was running to the border and i wanted to go to spawn so i did /spawn but when i did /back it said i could its complete bs and next time u have apps open make it so there is an active helper on factions :/ not rodrikes... He is almost never on and when he is on he never pvps or goes to spawn to ban or warn hackers.

Make it better -_-

Lemme tell u some more things that make is bs. You can even do /f c a, /f c p and /f c f in combat i mean everyone wanted the /f warp to be taken away yes but no one said anything about taking all the commands away in combat, did they???

And watch the video in the file thingy what i want to know is how did he get in because there where no holes nothing not even a broken block in the obby and we have 1 anti glitch and then 3 thick obby boxes, well had.

Deal with it i don`t care who does just get **** fixed...

PigmanArmy rants on once more :3

If u want to talk to me via Skype, team-speak or discord ask me on forums because i check it everyday.

Link:
: Skip to around 3mins i would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.