Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival reset and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #41
I don't get why you would like to raid in survival..
You're probably thinking "why would people want a risk to their bases being destroyed or destroying others bases" well for starters it gives you something to FEAR when pro old players play it's easy nothing to do which is why it's completely dead and only has a couple players BECAUSE it's boring. Raiding was fun to do and actually made people hide their bases, claiming has changed it from vanilla to creative in survival. It needs a change and people hope you can do what we want with Survival. Yeah I understand that you say (factions is for raiding) there's never anything to raid and Survival raiding has a different approach like raiding the chest with a hopper minecart not with tnt cannons or anything.
[doublepost=1460539597,1460539509][/doublepost]
Err, I hope that you don't bring /pet into Survival.. I'd say only have vanilla pets, such as dogs and cats. Anything with /pet I completely disagree, and hope very much will not be implemented into Survival.

As for hopper raiding, and the Lockette plugin, I think that that was the most BS part of raiding in 1.7. I'm pretty sure that hopper raiding wasn't exactly made that way to raid.. it was just a bug that let hoppers interact with the chests of the plugin. Honestly, I liked the LWC plugin, but that plugin is 99.99% raid proof.. so it's not exactly the most likeable plugin when people want to raid containers such as chests.
I loved sitting there looking as loot came into the hopper and you were WAITING for something good

Raiding makes the game more fun. I think we should take off the claims, as that's what brought Survival to how it is right now.. I remember back when we could raid.. the game was intriguing and I would always get on Survival just to raid people, lol. :p

What I'm trying to say is, the essence of survival is surviving under hardships (e.g. Raiding). Sure you have hunger, but after that what's the rest? You're left with a very charming, peaceful world that everyone will enjoy but no one will stay- because it's boring.

Last edited:
Raiding is PART of Survival it's surviving not only from mobs and more but from the players so raiding is essential, and before you bring up "This is not Factions" No it is not Factions is a more advanced sort of griefing/raids Survival is more simple. The best way to make Survival popular again like the old days (trust me) is to add raiding, no chest looting, add back /cmodify and /lock or whatever to make it back then (furnaces should also be unbreakable) and basically Claims should be taken out, that is simply not a part of Survival. I mean I admit I liked the claims as long as there was pvp in them, but it would be better to remove them to make it more Survival-ish.
[doublepost=1460552496,1460552076][/doublepost]I can't wait to get the old gang back together tp'ing each other to raid sites etc that was my **** back then it still is and I would gladly switch over from KitPvP to the BEST Server of 2k16

Banned #46
Add back the plug-in with signs protection on chests. Thuis was a good effecient plug-in and iT was fun

You're probably thinking "why would people want a risk to their bases being destroyed or destroying others bases" well for starters it gives you something to FEAR when pro old players play it's easy nothing to do which is why it's completely dead and only has a couple players BECAUSE it's boring. Raiding was fun to do and actually made people hide their bases, claiming has changed it from vanilla to creative in survival. It needs a change and people hope you can do what we want with Survival. Yeah I understand that you say (factions is for raiding) there's never anything to raid and Survival raiding has a different approach like raiding the chest with a hopper minecart not with tnt cannons or anything.
[doublepost=1460539597,1460539509][/doublepost]
I loved sitting there looking as loot came into the hopper and you were WAITING for something good
I don't see the point of raiding why should I built some disgusting looking pretty much factions base underground on bedrock level just to hide it when I could have a nice looking house with a garden me and a friend could work on.

Thread starter #49
I don't see the point of raiding why should I built some disgusting looking pretty much factions base underground on bedrock level just to hide it when I could have a nice looking house with a garden me and a friend could work on.
That's survival.

Survival without raiding has proved on a few occasions that it doesn't work and the survival server just becomes dead. I keep stating it, and will continue to, just look at survival in the past, when survival had raiding/no claiming it was very popular, when Chests protected by spells and claims were added survival died. I doesn't take a genius to realize that.

Banned #51
if cloak revamps survival with no raiding, it won't change the player count it'll be dead RAIDING is what EVERYONE wants other than people who just suckup to have the same opinion as cloak
[doublepost=1460562380,1460561612][/doublepost]
stfu go to creative if you want to build stuff

if cloak revamps survival with no raiding, it won't change the player count it'll be dead RAIDING is what EVERYONE wants other than people who just suckup to have the same opinion as cloak
[doublepost=1460562380,1460561612][/doublepost]
stfu go to creative if you want to build stuff
I want to survive in survival then I clearly want to mine all the resources and build it without flying or any of that. Creative and survival are completely different creative you build nice things and that is it. In survival you can build a nice house, live in it with friends, build mini games to play, make a fighting arena to pvp with your friend or against mobs. That is what survival is about. I shouldn't have to worry about it being destroyed by any thing but mobs or natural causes.

Banned #53
Also do not add a world border, this is thr thing that will give "survival raiding" the factions feeling.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Why would I remove claims and chest protection?
I'm dont even know. XD People seem to be demanding to remove all claims and container protection so they can break other people's bases and steal their stuff, therefore sort of turning it into vanilla factions with no plugins or world border.

I'm dont even know. XD People seem to be demanding to remove all claims and container protection so they can break other people's bases and steal their stuff, therefore sort of turning it into vanilla factions with no plugins or world border.
Which is pretty much what survival used to be back when it was actually popular....

Status
Not open for further replies.