Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival reset and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey we are planning on completely resetting the Survival server, and ofcourse updating the layout.
We want to keep survival as plain as possible, and make this server about actual survival. (harder gamemode, tougher mobs, etc).

Anyway since most good stuff get's mentioned after our updates, we want to know now before hand!

Leave a reply if you have suggestions or recommendations.
Me and Affixes will be reading over them but not adding all of them.

Thanks,

- Cloakfox

Hey we are planning on completely resetting the Survival server, and ofcourse updating the layout.
We want to keep survival as plain as possible, and make this server about actual survival. (harder gamemode, tougher mobs, etc).

Anyway since most good stuff get's mentioned after our updates, we want to know now before hand!

Thanks,

- Cloakfox
Plz make it different from the rest of the servers because everything is very similar to factions right now

Don't put the stupid /level in it, maybe even make it fully 1.9 survival.. Don't put commands like /pet, /fly, /speed, /god to survival.... Don't make a shop, maybe remove the claim **** completely.. Don't add crates, don't add kits.. Don't even add /nick...

Banned #8

Thanks,

- Cloakfox
Still waiting for the prison reset do..

I've seen that you - cloakfox / Affixes - has changed the PvP in the GriefPrevention plugin, so you're doing something right, haha.

Well, what I've found is that if you start pvping outside of a claim, and the player runs back inside, you can continue to pvp with that player in the claim, as long as they're not combat tagged. So that's a major improvement on the system of pvping in claims.
oh I already knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.