Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival reset and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #81
I'd also like to point out that it's easiest to communicate when we're not calling each other names, and becoming sort of hostile.
-Hyllus
I'm not calling anyone names, I'm having a normal conversation that what's humain and will hopefully lead into a solution and answer that makes almost everybody happy. But if cloak is fully against raiding on survival, then we'll just have to deal with it, and let survival die out again just like it did last time.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm not calling anyone names, I'm having a normal conversation that what's humain and will hopefully lead into a solution and answer that makes almost everybody happy. But if cloak is fully against raiding on survival, then we'll just have to deal with it, and let survival die out again just like it did last time.
LOL I didn't mean you. I completely agree with everything you're saying. Hopefully we can get our two-cents in, and I'll start being active on Survival.

The question is.. if you like raiding so much why not go to facs.
so basically any form of raiding = facs
Also I don't play factions because I don't like
Claiming,shops,economy,power,crate keys,kits, and other stuff
I played survival because you actually had to work hard to hide a base and defend it. Not just be a scared minecraft player who can't do shet. I want something as close to vanilla as possible with raiding to spice up the fun of the game a little

Also with this claiming plugin basically feels like you have a creative plot..

Thread starter #85
so basically any form of raiding = facs
Also I don't play factions because I don't like
Claiming,shops,economy,power,crate keys,kits, and other stuff
I played survival because you actually had to work hard to hide a base and defend it. Not just be a scared minecraft player who can't do shet. I want something as close to vanilla as possible with raiding to spice up the fun of the game a little

Also with this claiming plugin basically feels like you have a creative plot..
What about players who like playing survival with their friend, and not want to worry about there stuff being gone the next morning?
[doublepost=1460577586,1460577574][/doublepost]
What about players who like playing survival with their friend, and not want to worry about there stuff being gone the next morning?
I myself am such a player.

Banned #86
I never said we where fixing stuff that was broking, nor did Affixes.
And who again says we are not trying to make our servers unique over the other ones out there.
Survival is a plain gamemode, there is not much to it, there for also not much to make it unique from.

It's the same concept for all servers. Ofcourse there are all a like in some way.
Allow me to tell you all a little back story.
I bought a minecraft account on the 2nd of October 2014, and Foxcraft was the first server I joined because of it's unique survival. What was so good about it? Nothing made Foxcraft unique really but it was this thing that kept me rejoining the server after I logged out again. What was that 'touch'? I don't know, nobody does. But that cleary states out that the server used to be good cause survival was so fun back in the days. But then.. It reset.. Plugins were added, custom biomes were added etc. and this is when it lost it's 'touch'. It didn't attract me and many other anymore. The server got around like 9 players max and it was sad to see so many friends quit because of this. You may ask:" what was the server player count back in october 2 2014?"This was when Foxcraft still had around 100 players each day I believe, and survival was loaded with players that was counted around 20. If you're not good at maths that is 1/5 of the server playing survival. This is astonishing to think about if you compare that with the current state of survival. But anyways the 'old' survival with raiding with hopper carts etc. attracted more players as it does now.

That's it for me, I'm dropping out since I know this will lead into a even bigger conversation which will most likely lead to nothing.

Cloakfox will make the final decision if we like it or not.

So you prefer a survival server with 10 players a day or 40?

Banned #88
Remove world border, simple as that.

Thread starter #89
So you prefer a survival server with 10 players a day or 40?
I don't really care about the playercount of a server, I care about what's right and wrong in my eyes.
Survival does not fit raiding in my eyes.
[doublepost=1460577795,1460577687][/doublepost]
I don't really care about the playercount of a server, I care about what's right and wrong in my eyes.
Just a small list of things I deff want for survival:
No world border
1.8 and 1.9 support (meaning it will be a 1.8 survival)
Claims (wich allow pvp)
Better teams (gang)
A toggable GUI
No silkspawners
No custom terrain
New spawn (with classic Foxcraft pvp lines)
and some more I can't remember

so you don't care if Foxcraft pls player count dropped from around 300-400 players a day to 20-50 players a day? Why not make a poll "would you like raiding added back to survival?" Let's just see what the yes no ratio is.

Thread starter #91
so you don't care if Foxcraft pls player count dropped from around 300-400 players a day to 20-50 players a day? Why not make a poll "would you like raiding added back to survival?" Let's just see what the yes no ratio is.
How does a survival server drop Foxcraft's playercount from 300-400 to 50?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
[doublepost=1460577795,1460577687][/doublepost]
Just a small list of things I deff want for survival:
No world border
1.8 and 1.9 support (meaning it will be a 1.8 survival)
Claims (wich allow pvp)
Better teams (gang)
A toggable GUI
No silkspawners
No custom terrain
New spawn (with classic Foxcraft pvp lines)
and some more I can't remember
I see a lot of things being removed that players have had issues with, so thanks! Also, what would the GUI be for?

Maybe bringing back the /lockette chests is a bit to much but I think survival has to do away with these claims, as they have really just killed survival. Can a compromise be found that allows some raiding, but also a bit of grief protection? I think this would probably please most people. And can TNT/explosion damage be re-enabled?

Thread starter #95
Maybe bringing back the /lockette chests is a bit to much but I think survival has to do away with these claims, as they have really just killed survival. Can a compromise be found that allows some raiding, but also a bit of grief protection? I think this would probably please most people. And can TNT/explosion damage be re-enabled?
TNT/creeper destruction yes will be!
As for a compromise I will see what the claims plugin can allow.
I see a lot of things being removed that players have had issues with, so thanks! Also, what would the GUI be for?
The gui would include basic stuff like, maybe time played or kills, etc. Maybe you know of some nice things to add in it?

TNT/creeper destruction yes will be!
As for a compromise I will see what the claims plugin can allow.

The gui would include basic stuff like, maybe time played or kills, etc. Maybe you know of some nice things to add in it?
Also remove where u can't drop stuff in combat

"with classic Foxcraft pvp lines" Like the ones in 1.6./1.7? And I know this is a long shot but would you consider bringing back the old survival 1.6/1.7 spawn?

[doublepost=1460578887,1460578814][/doublepost]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thread starter #99
"with classic Foxcraft pvp lines" Like the ones in 1.6./1.7? And I know this is a long shot but would you consider bringing back the old survival 1.6/1.7 spawn?
I don't have that spawn anymore, but I am getting a custom one build, or get 1 from somewhere else.
But yes it will have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.