Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival reset and opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are.
Edit: We are going offtopic.
can we discuss In a pm....? because you just changed it out of no where. Staff disrespect was always a 10 minute mute and admitting to hacks was never enough evidence that you're actually hacking...

No claims, no custom biomes like diamond mountains, no levels shops or money but have /trade and no pets speed walk fly etc.

Banned #32
My suggestions
Make chests raidable but land claimable so people's structures cannot be destroyed or ruined. But will make it worth exploring lands in hope of finding bases and getting any sort of loot and I think that will fuel old time raider survivalists and creative kids who build stuff in Survival (making it equal)
No silk spawners, I think it's unnecessary and too faction-likeish.
If no sort of raiding thing can happen at least have PVP in claims or anything that can simulate attacking a base etc.
NO custom biomes, I dislike having a world border and having limited land to explore and new loots to raid (like in the first week all survival's land had been destroyed and explored no matter where I went even when I hadn't seen man made structures or houses I'd always see cobble or something that could only be there by players and it was annoying)
PLEASE do not go with the paths like Skyblock & KitPvP etc. I like it being plain vanilla and no /nick or anything
THIS IS MY MOST IMPORTANT
please add some sort of way to raid like the old times where it was so fun! It would make every old timer's experience so much better and less boring, thanks for reading and or taking any of my suggestions into consideration into the future Survival update/reset.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
My suggestions
Make chests raidable but land claimable so people's structures cannot be destroyed or ruined. But will make it worth exploring lands in hope of finding bases and getting any sort of loot and I think that will fuel old time raider survivalists and creative kids who build stuff in Survival (making it equal)
No silk spawners, I think it's unnecessary and too faction-likeish.
If no sort of raiding thing can happen at least have PVP in claims or anything that can simulate attacking a base etc.
NO custom biomes, I dislike having a world border and having limited land to explore and new loots to raid (like in the first week all survival's land had been destroyed and explored no matter where I went even when I hadn't seen man made structures or houses I'd always see cobble or something that could only be there by players and it was annoying)
PLEASE do not go with the paths like Skyblock & KitPvP etc. I like it being plain vanilla and no /nick or anything
THIS IS MY MOST IMPORTANT
please add some sort of way to raid like the old times where it was so fun! It would make every old timer's experience so much better and less boring, thanks for reading and or taking any of my suggestions into consideration into the future Survival update/reset.
TNT can't blow stuff up, right? This would be great! All I have to do is cover my chests with dirt or sand :D

Banned #35
Hey we are planning on completely resetting the Survival server, and ofcourse updating the layout.
We want to keep survival as plain as possible, and make this server about actual survival. (harder gamemode, tougher mobs, etc).

Anyway since most good stuff get's mentioned after our updates, we want to know now before hand!

Leave a reply if you have suggestions or recommendations.
Me and Affixes will be reading over them but not adding all of them.

Thanks,

- Cloakfox
Possibly add back hopper raiding (and the 1.7 way of locking chests). People really enjoyed survival when this was allowed. It makes it different from factions and encourages people to be smart about the way they make their bases. Hopper raiding and the old chest locking method also helps new players have some sort of protection on their items and doesn't **** with PvP. From what I've heard, most players want survival to be as close to vanilla/1.7 as possible.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Possibly add back hopper raiding (and the 1.7 way of locking chests). People really enjoyed survival when this was allowed. It makes it different from factions and encourages people to be smart about the way they make their bases. Hopper raiding and the old chest locking method also helps new players have some sort of protection on their items and doesn't **** with PvP. From what I've heard, most players want survival to be as close to vanilla/1.7 as possible.
Yussss I would come back to survival if pvp was enabled (can't really raid or kill anyone). But without all the updates, just plain survival.
[doublepost=1460501938,1460501880][/doublepost]
Praise the lord.

P.S. I bet they are planning to add Mcmmo to it eventually and take away perms for Ranks because thats what has been occurring lately
Then it will turn into what kitpvp turned into... :/
[doublepost=1460502167][/doublepost]
As I said with no /pet ride this is not possible.
In my opinion no pets in general. Pets are more for creative.

Banned #37
Well, what I've found is that if you start pvping outside of a claim, and the player runs back inside, you can continue to pvp with that player in the claim, as long as they're not combat tagged. So that's a major improvement on the system of pvping in claims.
Definitely an improvement, but players can easily just go inside their houses to get away.

No claims, no custom biomes like diamond mountains, no levels shops or money but have /trade and no pets speed walk fly etc.
Err, I hope that you don't bring /pet into Survival.. I'd say only have vanilla pets, such as dogs and cats. Anything with /pet I completely disagree, and hope very much will not be implemented into Survival.
As for hopper raiding, and the Lockette plugin, I think that that was the most BS part of raiding in 1.7. I'm pretty sure that hopper raiding wasn't exactly made that way to raid.. it was just a bug that let hoppers interact with the chests of the plugin. Honestly, I liked the LWC plugin, but that plugin is 99.99% raid proof.. so it's not exactly the most likeable plugin when people want to raid containers such as chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.