Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Summer Plans

Summer Plans??

• Life of water

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Life of gaming

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Life of traveling

• Life of food

• Life of laziness

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Life of procrastinating for next year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
So what are people doing for summer. I just finished exams and got off school but some people are still in, and some have been out for awhile now. WHO ELSE IS SWIMMING AT THE BEACH A TON???

Six

Banned #4
My summer started in june 9.. I'm going to be traveling to europe then ill be going to eygypt then ill come back to dubai then ill be traveling to america ( new york city) just for a week.. then ill come back to dubai and study for SATS

Banned #6
For summer I am going camping to a place where there's a nice indoor and outdoor pool, club house for entertainment for a week which is really fun! A week or so after I am going to France for 3 weeks (again camping) but hotter weather and better pools etc. Get myself a nice tan! Not out of school until the end of July though :(

Going to Limburg 8th of july till 15 july, then home alone for 2 weeks. Rest of the vacation I will probably work on Foxcraft.

Dogeweed

Banned #10
So what are people doing for summer. I just finished exams and got off school but some people are still in, and some have been out for awhile now. WHO ELSE IS SWIMMING AT THE BEACH A TON???
Life of laziness.

Not like that's any different then my life during school tho.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Going to NYC for my Dads' friend's son's wedding for like a week. Play basketball. Game.
VISIT ME JK

I am going to be a counselor at a camp. I start Monday and yet I still do not even know what age group I will be working with. #Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.