Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Stupid staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i was spamming some things and the staff member warned me and then they sad to keep spamming so i would get muted i really dont like that because i love mcfoxcraft and getting muted is a pain so a staff member wanted me to keep spamming so i get banned they sad : Do it again the staff member was : upload_2017-10-16_19-49-6.png
[doublepost=1508176198,1508176143][/doublepost]its a pain to get banned upload_2017-10-16_19-50-5.png

I don't think you understand chat flood. Chat flood being any form of spamming the chat.

Also next time, provide a full screenshot.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
I don't think you understand. Let me start with chat flood, see let's say you want to say a sentence (example "I hate bananas") if you type it 1 word at at time and press enter after every word, that is chat flood. 2nd, probationZ saying "do it again" wasn't telling you to do it again, it was more or so a verbal warning, he just did not communicate that we'll. if you would like you can pm me more on this matter if there is an issue still, and if you'd like to report that staff member, PM 11kobeer

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
i was spamming some things and the staff member warned me and then they sad to keep spamming so i would get muted i really dont like that because i love mcfoxcraft and getting muted is a pain so a staff member wanted me to keep spamming so i get banned they sad : Do it again the staff member was : View attachment 4577
[doublepost=1508176198,1508176143][/doublepost]its a pain to get banned View attachment 4579
he could have been talking to someone else, like someone if /f c f chat

Clearly only screenshotted one sentence isn’t enough, after that I said “do it again” “and it will be a mute”

i was spamming some things and the staff member warned me and then they sad to keep spamming so i would get muted i really dont like that because i love mcfoxcraft and getting muted is a pain so a staff member wanted me to keep spamming so i get banned they sad : Do it again the staff member was : View attachment 4577
[doublepost=1508176198,1508176143][/doublepost]its a pain to get banned View attachment 4579
@ThePowerOfSix first time i agree you

Clearly only screenshotted one sentence isn’t enough, after that I said “do it again” “and it will be a mute”
Regardless of the fact you said “do it again” in a separate sentence. You’re in fault for saying that separately.. you need to be as clear as possible as a staff to the players breaking the rules. Unprofessional..

planecool

Friend
Donator
Regardless of the fact you said “do it again” in a separate sentence. You’re in fault for saying that separately.. you need to be as clear as possible as a staff to the players breaking the rules. Unprofessional..
stop garret, its a block game, they don't need to be "professional" ffs man

Status
Not open for further replies.