Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Starting to dislike

Want to undo the updates too?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yes, you heard what I said, I'm starting to dislike the server. Why? because all of the updates I give up on my favorite skywars server. Because for an update.

The only thing that will stop me from quitting this server is by undoing all the server updates including skywars I will appreciate the support by undoing all the server updates, but cloak don't go to far on the updates. ;)

Sincerly,
TempoVargYT

The most talented grammarian in you're server :D

Yes, you heard what I said, I'm starting to dislike the server. Why? because all of the updates I give up on my favorite skywars server. Because for an update.

The only thing that will stop me from quitting this server is by undoing all the server updates including skywars I will appreciate the support by undoing all the server updates, but cloak don't go to far on the updates. ;)

Sincerly,
TempoVargYT

I only want Skywars kit for FoxKing/FoxQueen to be changed. The rest are fine.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Anything you do you will always have people with different opinions... doubt it's gonna go back to before.

@Affixes and @cloakfox has worked hard on the updates and I don't think they will just undo the updates like that. Maybe add suggestions on what could be added so we are all happy?

Thread starter #8
Don't think cloak is going to undo a full server of updates...
Yeah I know all I really want is the skywars to be undo. Cuz' it's my favorite minigame.
[doublepost=1459504321,1459504259][/doublepost]Yeah, just go undo the skywars not all the minigames. Caio!

Lenni

Friend
Donator
Banned #10
I really do agree. I tested Skywars and it was very different. It didn't have the Foxcraft feeling, it felt like some random *********** you may accidently find. I prefered the old one more. And the kits... They are litterally retarded. It's now a pay-to-win server. Who likes getting 2-hitted by a Foxking in full diamond armor?

Arpen

Donator
I really do agree. I tested Skywars and it was very different. It didn't have the Foxcraft feeling, it felt like some random *********** you may accidently find. I prefered the old one more. And the kits... They are litterally retarded. It's now a pay-to-win server. Who likes getting 2-hitted by a Foxking in full diamond armor?
Higher up rank kits eg Foxking and Queen cost $40 that's 8 kills for 1 kit. Really hard to get so now many players are using the less expensive and free kits, Players can't afford higher rank kits lol

Sincerly,
TempoVargYT

I don't think all updates need to be undone

Status
Not open for further replies.