Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, my name is Nathan and this is my Staff application.

Who I am:
My username is Creathan (I am also known as NotNathanDrake or Nathan) and I live in the United States, I am 12 years of age and I have been playing Foxcraft for about 3 years. In that time I have gained a lot of experience with Foxcraft and its playerbase. I am "known" in this community and I've made a lot of good friends here.). I am good at finding small details (even though there will probably still be a lot of mistakes in this application ). I know how to look for cheaters! I have a decent knowledge of hacks though.

Here are some examples:
  • Fly (featured in almost all hacked clients): Gives you the ability to levitate, it sometimes damages you before the flight to throw off the anticheat.
  • Kill-Aura (featured in almost all hacked clients): Automatically attacks players in range. Has a lot of modes, for example: Multi, lockview, monsters, animals, etc.
  • Speed: Makes you move faster. Sometimes tries to bypass nocheat+ so it will make them teleport up really fast (that's called yport). Sometimes people are really fast when jumping (bhop), bhop automatically jumps for you and it will make you faster in air.
  • Regen: Makes you regenerate faster. sometimes you hear fast footsteps.
  • Jesus: Gives you the ability to walk on water.
  • TpAura: teleports you around the target while hitting him. (easily detectable)
  • Vclip: teleports you vertically.
  • Triggerbot: Makes you attack when you look at a player. (hard to detect)
  • X-Ray: Unloads a lot of blocks so you can see where the ores are.
  • Aimbot: Automatically aims at a player. (this does not mean that it automatically attacks)
  • Autosoup: Automatically soups for you, It will put soup in the hotbar if there's no soup. It will also stack the bowls that aren't needed in the hotbar anymore.
  • NoFall: makes you immune to falldamage.
  • Step: Makes it so you automatically get up a block without jumping (like running up stairs/slabs).
  • Blink: Stops sending packets to the server (looks like lag) but people use it to get an unfair advantage.
  • FastEat: Makes you eat really fast.
  • Phase: Glitches you through blocks. (works best with fences or doors)
    -ChestStealer: Automatically picks stuff from the chest really fast.
Why I want to become Staff:
I want to become a Staff because I see the community slowly become toxic (I am noticing it getting better as I am editing this ). It is very noticeable and I am pretty sure that that is the #1 reason why so many friends and moderators are quitting. As a mod I want to remove this toxic behavior from this network.

People know me in this community and I am pretty sure that no one in this community really hates me, I have very good friends here.

I have been playing on this server for over three years now and I'd love to help this server and it's community! I am sure that my maturity is good enough to be Staff on here and I am sure I won't let you guys down!

I have decent experience in moderating:

• I've owned a server together with my minecraft friend ethanburk8, it didn't have that many players but I've learned how to act like a staff member and I feel like I did a good job at moderating.

• I already know about a lot of the Moderator commands, so that gives me a head-start.
Why should I be a Staff:
I think I have the experience and the maturity to become a good moderator. My hack knowledge is decent and I think I can really make this server better than it is now (even though it's already great)! I also don't think that I have any enemies on Foxcraft, I like to stay mature most of the time, so I think that people take me seriously because of that. I'd love to help people out and have some fun with the community, because that's what makes this server so great! I have been noticing that there aren't many mods online in the afternoon for me, I will be able to help at those moments.

Some extra information:
Timezone:
United States
Languages I speak: I only speak English :)
Server I am most active on: Opprison
What are you applying for: Staff
Can you record video's and upload them? Yes I can.
Can you use teamspeak? Sadly no I don't really feel comfortable talking online but I can stay in touch with the chat!
Any name changes? Yes, multiple, 1st: blockman47635 2nd: VonZaSaur 3rd: NotNathanDrake and my minecraft username is Creathan.
Punishment history: I have no punishment history, im clean :)

Thanks for reading and Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Hello, my name is Nathan and this is my Staff application.

Who I am:
My username is Creathan (I am also known as NotNathanDrake or Nathan) and I live in the United States, I am 12 years of age and I have been playing Foxcraft for about 3 years. In that time I have gained a lot of experience with Foxcraft and its playerbase. I am "known" in this community and I've made a lot of good friends here.). I am good at finding small details (even though there will probably still be a lot of mistakes in this application ). I know how to look for cheaters! I have a decent knowledge of hacks though.

Here are some examples:
  • Fly (featured in almost all hacked clients): Gives you the ability to levitate, it sometimes damages you before the flight to throw off the anticheat.
  • Kill-Aura (featured in almost all hacked clients): Automatically attacks players in range. Has a lot of modes, for example: Multi, lockview, monsters, animals, etc.
  • Speed: Makes you move faster. Sometimes tries to bypass nocheat+ so it will make them teleport up really fast (that's called yport). Sometimes people are really fast when jumping (bhop), bhop automatically jumps for you and it will make you faster in air.
  • Regen: Makes you regenerate faster. sometimes you hear fast footsteps.
  • Jesus: Gives you the ability to walk on water.
  • TpAura: teleports you around the target while hitting him. (easily detectable)
  • Vclip: teleports you vertically.
  • Triggerbot: Makes you attack when you look at a player. (hard to detect)
  • X-Ray: Unloads a lot of blocks so you can see where the ores are.
  • Aimbot: Automatically aims at a player. (this does not mean that it automatically attacks)
  • Autosoup: Automatically soups for you, It will put soup in the hotbar if there's no soup. It will also stack the bowls that aren't needed in the hotbar anymore.
  • NoFall: makes you immune to falldamage.
  • Step: Makes it so you automatically get up a block without jumping (like running up stairs/slabs).
  • Blink: Stops sending packets to the server (looks like lag) but people use it to get an unfair advantage.
  • FastEat: Makes you eat really fast.
  • Phase: Glitches you through blocks. (works best with fences or doors)
    -ChestStealer: Automatically picks stuff from the chest really fast.
Why I want to become Staff:
I want to become a Staff because I see the community slowly become toxic (I am noticing it getting better as I am editing this ). It is very noticeable and I am pretty sure that that is the #1 reason why so many friends and moderators are quitting. As a mod I want to remove this toxic behavior from this network.

People know me in this community and I am pretty sure that no one in this community really hates me, I have very good friends here.

I have been playing on this server for over three years now and I'd love to help this server and it's community! I am sure that my maturity is good enough to be Staff on here and I am sure I won't let you guys down!

I have decent experience in moderating:

• I've owned a server together with my minecraft friend ethanburk8, it didn't have that many players but I've learned how to act like a staff member and I feel like I did a good job at moderating.

• I already know about a lot of the Moderator commands, so that gives me a head-start.
Why should I be a Staff:
I think I have the experience and the maturity to become a good moderator. My hack knowledge is decent and I think I can really make this server better than it is now (even though it's already great)! I also don't think that I have any enemies on Foxcraft, I like to stay mature most of the time, so I think that people take me seriously because of that. I'd love to help people out and have some fun with the community, because that's what makes this server so great! I have been noticing that there aren't many mods online in the afternoon for me, I will be able to help at those moments.

Some extra information:
Timezone:
United States
Languages I speak: I only speak English :)
Server I am most active on: Opprison
What are you applying for: Staff
Can you record video's and upload them? Yes I can.
Can you use teamspeak? Sadly no I don't really feel comfortable talking online but I can stay in touch with the chat!
Any name changes? Yes, multiple, 1st: blockman47635 2nd: VonZaSaur 3rd: NotNathanDrake and my minecraft username is Creathan.
Punishment history: I have no punishment history, im clean :)

Thanks for reading and Have a wonderful day!
You're too good for this server.

Pretty great apply but wait until you can apply at the 'staff application' forum. Its cloed now so you can't apply

Thread starter #4
So I can't apply....
[doublepost=1474003406,1474003122][/doublepost]just curious, am I staff or do I need to wait for more staff to judge my application..?

I already said. You have to wait about 3 months before staff apps are open again. No your not staff. I think you have to wait.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Look. Sorry to tell you this, but staff applications aren't currently open at the moment, but when they do open, be sure to post this in the right section. Hope things turn out well.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
As said a few times above, staff applications are currently closed. A message on the home screen of the forums will be posted when the time comes for them to be open again.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.