Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

sstraw-berryy nice to meet you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I know that was a terrible pun don't mind that (but get used to em ;))
Hi! I'm sstrawberryy!! I used to be known as pandagrrrrrrl back in the earlier days of Foxcraft!

Here's a little get-to-know-me post! :)

- I live in North America (specific, I know)
- I love art, music, songwriting, reading, making jokes (and bad puns as you already know), animals, hockey (I play, too :)), creative writing, photography, swimming, campfires, the ocean, everything space-related, and when I do get around to painting I love to do that too!!
- English is my first language, and I know some French, I'm learning/know some ASL (American Sign Language) for fun, and I've actually learned some Dutch just by playing Foxcraft!!
- I mainly play on Prison and Oneblock, and I have super old plots on Creative that date back to 2016! I'm starting to hop around on the different gamemodes more often though.

I love Adventure Time, Final Space, One Piece, any Studio Ghibli film, Brooklyn99, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hunger Games (books>movies though), Stranger Things, Schitt's Creek, and a bunch more!!

In my free time, you can probably find me hanging with my cat (Izzy) or my dog (Shay), on Foxcraft, listening to music, skating, drawing, or taking pictures of the sunset :)
Someday I hope to act in a movie, show, or even voice act for a cartoon!

That's all I can think of putting for right now, hopefully that was enough to get to know me a little more!! :D
See you around Foxcraft!
-sstrawberry <3

Hi! I'm sstrawberryy!! I used to be known as pandagrrrrrrl back in the earlier days of Foxcraft!

- I love art, music, songwriting, reading, making jokes (and bad puns as you already know), animals, hockey (I play, too :)), creative writing, photography, swimming, campfires, the ocean, everything space-related, and when I do get around to painting I love to do that too!!
- English is my first language, and I know some French, I'm learning/know some ASL (American Sign Language) for fun, and I've actually learned some Dutch just by playing Foxcraft!!
- I mainly play on Prison and Oneblock, and I have super old plots on Creative that date back to 2016! I'm starting to hop around on the different gamemodes more often though.

I love Adventure Time, Final Space, One Piece, any Studio Ghibli film, Brooklyn99, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hunger Games (books>movies though), Stranger Things, Schitt's Creek, and a bunch more!!

In my free time, you can probably find me hanging with my cat (Izzy) or my dog (Shay), on Foxcraft, listening to music, skating, drawing, or taking pictures of the sunset :)

That's all I can think of putting for right now, hopefully that was enough to get to know me a little more!! :D
See you around Foxcraft!
-sstrawberry <3
Hey nice to meet you straw. I hope you enjoy your stay on the server. Great choices of things you like to watch :) Me and outdoors dont mix very well but campfires are nice I agree. Hope to see you around on the server

Thread starter #3
Nice to meet you too! Maybe I'll see you around, who knows.. definitely not a high chance though

Aramov_

Lol Simpkin back at it again jumping at anything remotely female and coming up short as always. Go punish some kids for "breaking the rules" and stop trying to overachieve on the forums.

Edit: Hi Strawberry, keep a safe distance. He doesn't bite but if you get too close it's just kind of uncomfortable. Also not trying to swing at other staff for the forums, you guys aren't twitchy tryhards competing over stuff that should be teamwork.

Last edited:

See you around Foxcraft!
-sstrawberry <3
Sounds like we have a lot in common! :D Hope to see you around!
Hmu if you ever need any help/just someone to talk to.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator

See you around Foxcraft!
-sstrawberry <3
Sheesh, is the first time you're making a welcome thread? Loll anyways heyy.

Lol Simpkin back at it again jumping at anything remotely female and coming up short as always. Go punish some kids for "breaking the rules" and stop trying to overachieve on the forums.

Edit: Hi Strawberry, keep a safe distance. He doesn't bite but if you get too close it's just kind of uncomfortable. Also not trying to swing at other staff for the forums, you guys aren't twitchy tryhards competing over stuff that should be teamwork.
Ight so who's alt is this one lmao called out, expose yourself

Thread starter #8

Uhh, we're actually friends already, and I was making a sarcastic joke about probably not seeing him around (we see each other all the time)...thanks though....

Friendly reminder to maybe be a little kinder :)

-berry

Thread starter #18
she is probably stacking her self with nuggets so expect a year from on for an answer
Anyway I got you in my friendlist somehow do we know each other berry?
I think probably from earlier Foxcraft days!! If you played creative pretty often then it's highly likely. Nice to meet you though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.