Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

So I guess I have to record myself pvping everytime I do because so much people accuse me it's risky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So like the tittle says, I have to record myself pvping every time I do because people think I hack and they feel 100 percent certain I do. (I do not.) I do however understand that you can't take my word for it. I wouldn't take it either if I thought someone else I knew was hacking. Well here is a video of me playing (Not so well but well enough to be called hacks apron.) and you can see clearly I have no hacks installed. This also proofs just a bit that AT THAT CURRENT TIME, I was not hacking when hackusated. Because as you see later in the video (2:30) you will see C20Bezerk say I have hacks 100 percent. But like stated above, I HAVE FULL PROOF I DID NOT HACK AT THAT CURRENT TIME. Now that being said I am claiming to be non guilty any other time I am not recording, but I can't be fully un guilty if I have no proof. But how the system works is innocent until proven guilty. Here is the video and thank you for taking your time to read my rant.

For people who don't want to read the whole thing, the summary of it is, I get called out so much that I record me pvping 24/7 and someone called me out so I have proof.

Note! I am not targeting or harassing C20Bezerk! I am just using him as one of many people who call me out for hacks but are wrong!

Ps, Old username is ArcticTaco I have gotten hacked so I go by the username DaringDoughnut.
[doublepost=1462640711,1462640680][/doublepost]If the video quality is bad it will change to 720p soon.

You can't be banned if you don't back. Well, I mean, you can, but someone would (hopefully) unban you if it was a false ban. So just ignore those hackusators.

DaringDonut ik that feeling lol hope people stop acussing. i dont think you hack and i think people say that when they rage. you dont have to record. i think we have egnough proof here.

Arpen

Donator
Because as you see later in the video (2:30) you will see C20Bezerk say I have hacks 100 percent. But like stated above, I HAVE FULL PROOF I DID NOT HACK AT THAT CURRENT TIME.
1. Your video is cropped
2. A Foxking player can nick themselves as Andrew
3. You did not name check

Arpen

Donator
So like the tittle says, I have to record myself pvping every time I do because people think I hack and they feel 100 percent certain I do. (I do not.) I do however understand that you can't take my word for it. I wouldn't take it either if I thought someone else I knew was hacking. Well here is a video of me playing (Not so well but well enough to be called hacks apron.) and you can see clearly I have no hacks installed. This also proofs just a bit that AT THAT CURRENT TIME, I was not hacking when hackusated. Because as you see later in the video (2:30) you will see C20Bezerk say I have hacks 100 percent. But like stated above, I HAVE FULL PROOF I DID NOT HACK AT THAT CURRENT TIME. Now that being said I am claiming to be non guilty any other time I am not recording, but I can't be fully un guilty if I have no proof. But how the system works is innocent until proven guilty. Here is the video and thank you for taking your time to read my rant.

For people who don't want to read the whole thing, the summary of it is, I get called out so much that I record me pvping 24/7 and someone called me out so I have proof.

Note! I am not targeting or harassing C20Bezerk! I am just using him as one of many people who call me out for hacks but are wrong!

Ps, Old username is ArcticTaco I have gotten hacked so I go by the username DaringDoughnut.
[doublepost=1462640711,1462640680][/doublepost]If the video quality is bad it will change to 720p soon.
At 2:55 you called a player "autistic" you will be receiving a mute, Thanks for providing valid proof of your mute in your video

Thread starter #18
Yes I am :D
[doublepost=1462678148,1462677727][/doublepost]I know you weren't hacking, but why do you keep saying "AT THE CURRENT TIME, I was not hacking"...
I say this because I can only supply proof that I wasn't hacking at that current time, I go by saying that I never hacked on Foxcraft but I have no proof of it.
[doublepost=1462682344][/doublepost]
At 2:55 you called a player "autistic" you will be receiving a mute, Thanks for providing valid proof of your mute in your video
Rest in piece me, I will make sure to be a ham sandwich next time instead of an idiot sandwich :p

Belly

Dedicated Member
To be honest if you knew you weren't hacking why do you care soo much you know the answer is no to you weren't hacking

Thread starter #20
To be honest if you knew you weren't hacking why do you care soo much you know the answer is no to you weren't hacking
Because I have been staff on a massive modpack called the CraftingDead before and I knew they banned people 100 percent just sometimes from what there friends would say to them. Sometimes they would think they hack and they wouldn't. That's a more "professional" and "Popular" mod pack then this server. So to see a bigger server do that makes me to believe they will do that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.