Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grave DIgging
I like the new updates, but I would like it to go back to the normal chat layout. I like the old one, because there is less colors, and it's not so confusing. Oh yeah! Almost forgot, the /home doesn't work.
Neither does home spawn point....died three different times before It worked for me to even begin in game play today. Took all my stuff away and it was like I was killed off, just because.
[doublepost=1462138119,1462137987][/doublepost]
Mcmmo on skyblock too? wtf is this like Being opped on skyblock now.... Just take the op perms away jeez people stay in god then when they want to kill someone they go out of it and quick drop you.
I agree, makes it not so level playing field....like cheating the newbs.
[doublepost=1465871717][/doublepost]
New Updates?! Got to check this out! Skyblock sounds like factions now :p
Yesterday before I got off the game...my redstone, and all the stuff I had set up on my automatic miner dissapeared, just vanished into thin air, I thought if I got off and signed in today, it might be there....no still bare with nothing attached, trying to find parts or make them again...but this is not fair for things just to disappear into thin air after we work hard on things like this.

Friend
Donator
Neither does home spawn point....died three different times before It worked for me to even begin in game play today. Took all my stuff away and it was like I was killed off, just because.
[doublepost=1462138119,1462137987][/doublepost]
I agree, makes it not so level playing field....like cheating the newbs.
[doublepost=1465871717][/doublepost]
Yesterday before I got off the game...my redstone, and all the stuff I had set up on my automatic miner dissapeared, just vanished into thin air, I thought if I got off and signed in today, it might be there....no still bare with nothing attached, trying to find parts or make them again...but this is not fair for things just to disappear into thin air after we work hard on things like this.
Please do not grave dig
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.