Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #22
Purged islands that were 2 months or older
What do you mean by this? We can destroy players islands who haven't been online for 2 months or longer? What happens if they come back online after the two months? Will their islands no longer be available to them? Can we claim their islands if they're inactive longer than 2 months or can we only "purge" it? or when you said that did you mean you got rid of all islands that were inactive for 2 month or longer?

ACD02

Donator
foxking gets /fly /fixall /god /speed (walk) /speed (fly) too op
Wait so your saying FoxKing as access to /God ! That is crazy btw I was gone on the update so i missed it! So can FoxKings just go into /fly an get into creative bc f so that is too op b the levels for Ye island will just be crazy! Please replied

Bruce1

*slow clap* way to make it P2W.. Amazing job guys, amazing.

Hey, while were at at why don't we just get /gamemode for foxkings too?

Not like it's already ruined or anything.
[doublepost=1459776135,1459775957][/doublepost]
The commands remind me of Factions in 2013 lol.
I guess we're "going back to the roots"

Not a good thing. XD

I like the /disguise but once I have disguised as a bat or something I cant go back to my player unless I leave the sever and come back I do /d remove but it doesn't work but then it dose for mitchexpert

Arpen

Donator
I like the /disguise but once I have disguised as a bat or something I cant go back to my player unless I leave the sever and come back I do /d remove but it doesn't work but then it dose for mitchexpert
The command that i use to remove my disguise is /undisguise on Skyblock

What do you mean by this? We can destroy players islands who haven't been online for 2 months or longer? What happens if they come back online after the two months? Will their islands no longer be available to them? Can we claim their islands if they're inactive longer than 2 months or can we only "purge" it? or when you said that did you mean you got rid of all islands that were inactive for 2 month or longer?
What he means is he deleted players islands that were offline for two months, hope this clears things up for you.

scuhm

Donator
ehhh soo if im on a trip for 2 months then my island will be deleated :O ?!?!?!:(
No they just got rid of them one time. Like a clear thing.
[doublepost=1459995508,1459995428][/doublepost]I like the update and all but... Come on why do we need /fly /God /speed... I don't understand why we need these things it basically ruins the purpose of trying to do stuff legit.

No they just got rid of them one time. Like a clear thing.
[doublepost=1459995508,1459995428][/doublepost]I like the update and all but... Come on why do we need /fly /God /speed... I don't understand why we need these things it basically ruins the purpose of trying to do stuff legit.

Like cloak said, if you want to do stuff legit so bad, don't use them lol

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Use /d
[doublepost=1460083976,1460047649][/doublepost]
Hey all,

As most of you are probably aware by now, our Skyblock server has been updated with some new changes today. Our global rebrand is slowly affecting all Foxcraft servers, and we certainly hope you guys are liking this new look.

Below, I've provided a basic list of changes that affect gameplay on the server. Please read them carefully, and leave your feedback down below, if you were to have any.
  • New rank perks, see details
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Brand new crates, check /crates in-game for more details
  • New voting rewards, check /vote in-game for more details
  • Added new kits
  • Redid most in-game messaging
  • Added an actionbar
  • Added an anti-loot stealer
  • Changed to a new, better auctioning system (/ah)
  • Implemented a new chat layout
  • Added a new scoreboard
  • Added jobs (/jobs help)
  • Added a Lottery
  • Added McMMO
  • Purged islands that were 2 months or older
  • Tons more!
Thanks for your support over these past few weeks, we once again hope you are enjoying these changes.

~Jesse
What happened to /eechest?

Hey all,

As most of you are probably aware by now, our Skyblock server has been updated with some new changes today. Our global rebrand is slowly affecting all Foxcraft servers, and we certainly hope you guys are liking this new look.

Below, I've provided a basic list of changes that affect gameplay on the server. Please read them carefully, and leave your feedback down below, if you were to have any.
  • New rank perks, see details
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Brand new crates, check /crates in-game for more details
  • New voting rewards, check /vote in-game for more details
  • Added new kits
  • Redid most in-game messaging
  • Added an actionbar
  • Added an anti-loot stealer
  • Changed to a new, better auctioning system (/ah)
  • Implemented a new chat layout
  • Added a new scoreboard
  • Added jobs (/jobs help)
  • Added a Lottery
  • Added McMMO
  • Purged islands that were 2 months or older
  • Tons more!
Thanks for your support over these past few weeks, we once again hope you are enjoying these changes.

~Jesse
how to you play the game beacause i am in the website?

Hey affixes nowon has denied or accepted my Ban appeal yet so can u please see it
[doublepost=1460257655,1460250139][/doublepost]please
[doublepost=1460273679][/doublepost]wow

Hey affixes nowon has denied or accepted my Ban appeal yet so can u please see it
[doublepost=1460257655,1460250139][/doublepost]please
[doublepost=1460273679][/doublepost]wow
This is not the correct place to ask for someone to check your Ban appeal, please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.