Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey all,

As most of you are probably aware by now, our Skyblock server has been updated with some new changes today. Our global rebrand is slowly affecting all Foxcraft servers, and we certainly hope you guys are liking this new look.

Below, I've provided a basic list of changes that affect gameplay on the server. Please read them carefully, and leave your feedback down below, if you were to have any.
  • New rank perks, see details
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Brand new crates, check /crates in-game for more details
  • New voting rewards, check /vote in-game for more details
  • Added new kits
  • Redid most in-game messaging
  • Added an actionbar
  • Added an anti-loot stealer
  • Changed to a new, better auctioning system (/ah)
  • Implemented a new chat layout
  • Added a new scoreboard
  • Added jobs (/jobs help)
  • Added a Lottery
  • Added McMMO
  • Purged islands that were 2 months or older
  • Tons more!
Thanks for your support over these past few weeks, we once again hope you are enjoying these changes.

~Jesse

I like the new updates, but I would like it to go back to the normal chat layout. I like the old one, because there is less colors, and it's not so confusing. Oh yeah! Almost forgot, the /home doesn't work.

Skyblock is now Creative without the items tab.
Mcmmo on skyblock too? wtf is this like Being opped on skyblock now.... Just take the op perms away jeez people stay in god then when they want to kill someone they go out of it and quick drop you.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Mcmmo on skyblock too? wtf is this like Being opped on skyblock now.... Just take the op perms away jeez people stay in god then when they want to kill someone they go out of it and quick drop you.
I wonder what Prison will be like. My little baby Prison. ):

Bella92905

Ok i have one question how do u play the games i have looked and have not been able to find them so a little help would be nice and also im new so i need help with this plz and thank you

Hey all,

As most of you are probably aware by now, our Skyblock server has been updated with some new changes today. Our global rebrand is slowly affecting all Foxcraft servers, and we certainly hope you guys are liking this new look.

Below, I've provided a basic list of changes that affect gameplay on the server. Please read them carefully, and leave your feedback down below, if you were to have any.
  • New rank perks, see details
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Brand new crates, check /crates in-game for more details
  • New voting rewards, check /vote in-game for more details
  • Added new kits
  • Redid most in-game messaging
  • Added an actionbar
  • Added an anti-loot stealer
  • Changed to a new, better auctioning system (/ah)
  • Implemented a new chat layout
  • Added a new scoreboard
  • Added jobs (/jobs help)
  • Added a Lottery
  • Added McMMO
  • Purged islands that were 2 months or older
  • Tons more!
Thanks for your support over these past few weeks, we once again hope you are enjoying these changes.

~Jesse
you just added everything from factions to skyblock why do you need mcmmo,Anti looter,kits,and crates

Status
Not open for further replies.