Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock reset idea

Do you want Skyblock to reset

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Lol why are all you guys so mad about a reset its still a game and yeah I understand you grind allot and play allot on it but its not the end of the world guys
We put hours upon hours to get an island to where it is now. I know this is just a game but i cant get those hours back.
[doublepost=1484951512,1484951115][/doublepost]@cloakfox you do realise that if glacier resets your server would be even worse and you wouldnt get any $$$ from pay2win mcmmo geeks who quit cuz they lost it all right

We put hours upon hours to get an island to where it is now. I know this is just a game but i cant get those hours back.
[doublepost=1484951512,1484951115][/doublepost]@cloakfox you do realise that if glacier resets your server would be even worse and you wouldnt get any $$$ from pay2win mcmmo geeks who quit cuz they lost it all right
How would it be worse?

Maybe because your server has already dropped like 100+ players so reseting it probs makes even more players quit and if people keep leaving and quiting Fox will die :)
I don't think you understand how minecraft servers work, and how to keep them alive.
But what's the block game drama all about? I havent confirmed anything.

Also Foxcraft has been running for atleast 6 years now lol.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.