Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock reset idea

Do you want Skyblock to reset

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belly

Dedicated Member
But like Sglacier can't reset. People have worked so hard on the damn server, They spent a **** ton of money, Okay, Ranks are gonna stay. But my point is Glacier can't ******* reset people have spent time and all their hard work and them coming on from idk maybe school hearing glacier is gonna reset , Like boi. Leon I thought you were smarter than this

Avy_

Friend
Donator
But like Sglacier can't reset. People have worked so hard on the damn server, They spent a **** ton of money, Okay, Ranks are gonna stay. But my point is Glacier can't ******* reset people have spent time and all their hard work and them coming on from idk maybe school hearing glacier is gonna reset , Like boi. Leon I thought you were smarter than this
This is the same with factions we work also hardcore on that but after a while it gets boring you got nothing to do that is why the reset it so you can start over again I don't see the big deal of this reset you should be happy it is going to get a reset !!!

Banned #26
People have 15+ days of playtime on skyblock. Can you imagine how mad everyone, especially people like me who have worked for months on our islands would be if all of our hard work was gone because of some kids whining about mcmmo?

People have 15+ days of playtime on skyblock. Can you imagine how mad everyone, especially people like me who have worked for months on our islands would be if all of our hard work was gone because of some kids whining about mcmmo?
Again, all servers reset at some point. Skyblock has been running for almost if not a whole year at this version. It's time for some sweet updates wich are not possible right now. Not without a reset.
[doublepost=1484932272,1484932208][/doublepost]
Again, all servers reset at some point. Skyblock has been running for almost if not a whole year at this version. It's time for some sweet updates wich are not possible right now. Not without a reset.
I understand some people will not like a reset. But it allows you to open up a new and exciting chapter to have fun in with a new skyblock. A fresh start for everyone.

Its 50/50 guys
I would not be happy if there is a reset bcs I spend to much time for my island and I worked hard for it
but the other point is, everyone can start again with maybe new features, new items to buy in Vip shop/ normal shop

Its the same as factions you work hard but after a time you are getting bored because you cant build anything anymore on ur island and you have like millions of money and gain more mcmmo levels is getting hard. But another point people bought those mcmmo maybe and some other things so maybe they can have it back after the reset otherwise its a waste of money.

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Its 50/50 guys
I would not be happy if there is a reset bcs I spend to much time for my island and I worked hard for it
but the other point is, everyone can start again with maybe new features, new items to buy in Vip shop/ normal shop

Its the same as factions you work hard but after a time you are getting bored because you cant build anything anymore on ur island and you have like millions of money and gain more mcmmo levels is getting hard. But another point people bought those mcmmo maybe and some other things so maybe they can have it back after the reset otherwise its a waste of money.
You are not getting your mcmmo back it's the same with faction we buy mcmmo on there for that season if the season gets a reset you need to buy mcmmo again

You are not getting your mcmmo back it's the same with faction we buy mcmmo on there for that season if the season gets a reset you need to buy mcmmo again
Depends, if someone bought mcmmo like a day before the reset, that would be sad if I didn't refund that ingame on the new skyblock haha.

Avy_

Friend
Donator
I have way more days on factions than 15+ I don't see the big problem of a reset it will get new players on skyblock yeah mybey people will quit to but that is there choice than. i am happy if the reset factions every 6 months and if you need to be honest after a while there is nothing to do on skyblock so a rest will make it fun and exciting to play on it again .
[doublepost=1484938061,1484938027][/doublepost]
Depends, if someone bought mcmmo like a day before the reset, that would be sad if I didn't refund that ingame on the new skyblock haha.
Yeah that is true xD hahaha

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #34
If a reset does happen, this is an opportunity for everyone. Old and new players can enjoy the reset. When someone joins a new server, for example, sglacier and they go fight in starter kit, they dont expect 5 people with god items to kill them, they expect to have fun but be challenged. A reset is good for everyone. You can redesign your island, or grind more sets because you want to be the best of the best! Doesn't it get boring after a while doing the same things over and over? For me it is. Making protection 4 unbreaking 3 sets everyday is boring. You use what you got, then die with it? Very sad in my opinion.

So, if I made no sense ( which I probably did ), all Im saying is that, if you reset servers, it gives everyone a second chance. You could go from a big-*** cobblestone base on sglacier to a high class mansion on sglacier once they reset it. I kind of want this to reset considering i'll play again because I have something to work for, and cloak will get more money because people want a good start in pvp or something, so they will buy keys, credits, or mcmmo to help them. @cloakfox

Banned #35
If a reset does happen, this is an opportunity for everyone. Old and new players can enjoy the reset. When someone joins a new server, for example, sglacier and they go fight in starter kit, they dont expect 5 people with god items to kill them, they expect to have fun but be challenged. A reset is good for everyone. You can redesign your island, or grind more sets because you want to be the best of the best! Doesn't it get boring after a while doing the same things over and over? For me it is. Making protection 4 unbreaking 3 sets everyday is boring. You use what you got, then die with it? Very sad in my opinion.

So, if I made no sense ( which I probably did ), all Im saying is that, if you reset servers, it gives everyone a second chance. You could go from a big-*** cobblestone base on sglacier to a high class mansion on sglacier once they reset it. I kind of want this to reset considering i'll play again because I have something to work for, and cloak will get more money because people want a good start in pvp or something, so they will buy keys, credits, or mcmmo to help them. @cloakfox
[doublepost=1484932272,1484932208][/doublepost]
I understand some people will not like a reset. But it allows you to open up a new and exciting chapter to have fun in with a new skyblock. A fresh start for everyone.
We don't want "sweet updates". We want to keep our hard work lol

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #36
We don't want "sweet updates". We want to keep our hard work lol
You guys say "hard work" like it means something... All you did is grind p4 and make your island look nice, then what do you do? Absolutely nothing cause people get bored with it.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
**** THE RESET

I SPENT OVER 1 YEAR BUILDING MY ISLAND
[doublepost=1484945515,1484945453][/doublepost]
You guys say "hard work" like it means something... All you did is grind p4 and make your island look nice, then what do you do? Absolutely nothing cause people get bored with it.
I still build...

My island looks ugry by the way

I don't go for looks

I go for use

I don't know about you, but I like to have lots of stuff from my hard work paying off.

Banned #38
You guys say "hard work" like it means something... All you did is grind p4 and make your island look nice, then what do you do? Absolutely nothing cause people get bored with it.[/QUOT
What else are you supposed to do? Lol if something gets boring then just stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.