Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Skyblock reset idea

Do you want Skyblock to reset

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen , Those of you who wanted Sglacier to reset , you can go away and play on some other servers. Sglacier has been OG , That's where most people joined and made their way to the leaderboards, If Sglacier does get a reset, I wonder how many players will quit because Skyblock is a pretty difficult game mode to play, First of all it needs creativity and second of all it's time consuming , I'm not saying that if you feel that it's too time consuming, Quit. No that’s not what i’m trying to say here, To be fair, This is one of the best Skyblock server you can ever find and i’m being quite honest here even though there are some unfair disadvantages such as the ads system which is quite ridiculous free ranks just for watching ranks… How is that fair. I suggest lowering the prizes than actually giving away free ranks and the Mcmmo…. I’m still quite bothered how players have managed to abuse this but nothing was done… It’s shocking. Players like me have spent way too much time on this server, I’ve been playing every single day, I’ve supported this server and to see it all disappear because of unknown reason is quite depressing. Instead of resetting Sglacier why can’t you reset Vulcan instead? Keep Sglacier OG. If your reason is because players think that other players who topped the island level / balance leaderboard are too op , Then do something about it , Slowly work to it , I remember starting out as an unranked, Spending at least 10 hours a day on the server, enjoying, spending my time there, and eventually got to the top and I did this all in 9 to 10 months, if I can… you sure as hell can too. If this server resets , it would be a pretty huge blow in my opinion because that's where most people play, Skyblock and both Sglacier and Svulcan. For me personally , I don’t want Sglacier to rest because it would bring not only the player down but the server down quite a load too. So if everyone would like to support me in protesting the reset of Sglacier , I appreciate your support.

Banned #3
The only people who want skyblock to reset are the ones who never work on their island and just pvp and complain about mcmmo.

Whats all this about? Anyway skyblocks are over a year old, just saying. If I were to reset it. I would add loads of new cool stuff. Plus new builds.

Thread starter #7
Whats all this about? Anyway skyblocks are over a year old, just saying. If I were to reset it. I would add loads of new cool stuff. Plus new builds.
:OOO Mr cloaky :D , Just protesting against mr Penguin , Rick , it did have quite a number of votes , just got a little worried right there :D

The only people who want skyblock to reset are the ones who never work on their island and just pvp and complain about mcmmo.
That is untrue XD.
[doublepost=1484913753,1484913721][/doublepost]
Would our ranks/mcmmo go with the reset?

That is untrue XD.
[doublepost=1484913753,1484913721][/doublepost]
Would our ranks/mcmmo go with the reset?
Mcmmo would reset yes (mcmmo credits recently purchased will be refunded ingame), ranks never reset.
Reset allows me to implement a lot of new features. Just naming a few: Upgrade-able islands (size), Stackable mob spawners, Better pvp arena, New spawn, New skyblock hub, More balanced mcmmo (level caps on certain skills), New/Bigger shop. Also please remember that our current skyblock servers are nearly a year old. A reset would bring back a lot of old players that have quit over the time.

Thread starter #15
Mcmmo would reset yes (mcmmo credits recently purchased will be refunded ingame), ranks never reset.
Reset allows me to implement a lot of new features. Just naming a few: Upgrade-able islands (size), Stackable mob spawners, Better pvp arena, New spawn, New skyblock hub, More balanced mcmmo (level caps on certain skills), New/Bigger shop. Also please remember that our current skyblock servers are nearly a year old. A reset would bring back a lot of old players that have quit over the time.
Thing is , will they even bother to come back and check on the server , most of them have most likely quit minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.