Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

skills system explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
hi everyone

in Skyblock you can level up you skills level which can benefit a player in different ways.
i'll briefly explain how to level you're skills level and what it gives.

1 : woodcutting.
Woodcutting gives players 2 strength points and 2 crit damage points and you can level woodcutting by cutting down trees.

2: armory.
Armory gives players 2 defense points and 1 speed point and you can level armory by taking damage. the harder something hits the more points you get towards armory.

3: Combat.
Combat gives the player 2 combat points and after level 15 it gives 1 ferocity point and you can level combat by killing mobs and players.

4:Fishing.

Fishing gives the player 2 defense points and 2 wisdom points and you can level fishing by fishing.

5: Farming

Farming give the player 2 wisdom points and 2 creit damage points and you can level farming by harvesting crops such as carrots and even netherwart and by farming pumpkin and melons

6: exploration.

Exploration gives the player 2 speed points and 2 crit Chance points and you can level exploration by moving around the map.

7: enchanting

Enchanting gives the player 2 wisdom points and 2 crit chance points and you can level enchanting by enchanting items.

8: mining

Mining give the player 2 defense points and after level 15 1 ferocity point and you can level mining by mining stone and ores.

9: Alchemy

Alchemy gives the player 2 wisdom points and 2 crit chance points and you can level alchemy by brewing potions

now that you know what each skill gives and how you can level it i'll briefly explain what each stat does

Strength increases the damage dealt by the player by 0.25% per point
defense decreases the damage taken by the player by 0.25% per point
ferocity give the player a 0.50% chance to deal damage twice with one attack per point
wisdom increases exp gains by 1% per point
crit chance increases the crit chance by 1% per point
speed increases movement speed by 1% per point
crit damage increases damage done by crits by 0.75% per point

i hope that this post was helpfull.

[FoxGod] GeenJeremy_ out

Status
Not open for further replies.