Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Shop

How do you guys like to see the shop?

• Villager with a shop menu at Spawn

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Just like now, a shop with signs

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello!

I am wondering how you would like to see the shop on Skyblock.
You can leave your vote above!

The option with the most votes, will win!

Brady

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
I think villagers are cool and can be organized to find items easier instead of having to read sign for sign looking for what you need to buy

+1 on the villagers fam. It looks better plus on sky block there seems to be so much space around PvP area and the mini animal farm. It be nice if there was an armoury villager venders just a suggestion lel.

Although just a villager is boring in my opinion, but its more easier to find stuff sinds its more organized. i support this suggestion. +1 for sure.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Having signs allows it to look more like a store of some kind, a villager does make it look more organised and easier to access things, so I’m not sure.

I feel as if either way would be fine, I do like like the look of the shop and the feel of it currently, but either way works for me =D

Are you stupid? Why does skyblock even need shops? You're just promoting communism by pandering to lazy players you ******* commie.

please choose signs....... NPCS Are so Basic, nearly every skyblock uses em now, I like the sign shop feel lmao

Banned #12
Yes you should add villager eggs, guardian spawner, and silverfish spawners.

Yes I've read and understood the thread, so what?

Hello!

I am wondering how you would like to see the shop on Skyblock.
You can leave your vote above!

The option with the most votes, will win!

Brady
Is it maybe not better you make a villager for buying and you hold the signs for selling
do you understand?

Banned #18
-1 stop doing stuff like this and do stuff that matters, not to mention it's fine how it is. A villager would make it too much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.