Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

rr minigame (hosted at prison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
So I was on veltpvp, and I came across a mini game named rr, its so fun. So I thought, why not make this mini game hosted on prison.
(explanation of game)

So it's going to be ten players, two captains.
8 of the players will stand on the wall, the captain will pick player by player. (captains choice)

then a player from the two sides will 1v1, then the winner 1v1s the other member, until he dies. then a new lineup begins

example : me and ryan have our teams (5v5), I kill ryan, then I kill the other member, until I die.

(watch a youtube video if you still don't understand)

Armor? You can get as much diamond armor as you want, and as much potions.

normal diamond sword, infinite gaps.

Prizepool, prize pool will be divided into five, the winning team gets forty mil.

This mini game will be placed on friday. 4pm american time.

first players who want to join, gets to play.

ONLY PRISON PLAYERS
NO RANDOS

NO IDIOTS

WHOEVER BREAKS RULES IS OUT

So I was on veltpvp, and I came across a mini game named rr, its so fun. So I thought, why not make this mini game hosted on prison.
(explanation of game)

8 of the players will stand on the wall, the captain will pick player by player. (captains choice)

then a player from the two sides will 1v1, then the winner 1v1s the other member, until he dies. then a new lineup begins

example : me and ryan have our teams (5v5), I kill ryan, then I kill the other member, until I die.

Prizepool, prize pool will be divided into five, the winning team gets forty mil.

ONLY PRISON PLAYERS
NO RANDOS

NO IDIOTS

Can you be more specific than "American Time". There's more then 1 timezone in america.

(explanation of game)

ONLY PRISON PLAYERS
NO RANDOS

NO IDIOTS

Damn that minigame good i hope it knocks the prison door and cloak open the door :/

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #15
This red rover tournament will go as down hill as that tournament @_Super_Hans_ hosted on survival, just gonna let you know that,

Prison is bascially dead anyways im pretty sure, so good luck getting 10 players.

This red rover tournament will go as down hill as that tournament @_Super_Hans_ hosted on survival, just gonna let you know that,

Prison is bascially dead anyways im pretty sure, so good luck getting 10 players.
first u deserve +respect bro, And i agree on wt u said basically first guy to say a truth in this forum

Thread starter Banned #17

we actually did play it. It was kinda fun. But then we jusr went on velt to continue

So Hold the L b*tch

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #18
we actually did play it. It was kinda fun. But then we jusr went on velt to continue

So Hold the L b*tch
"Kinda fun". Sounds like you didn't have a good time. " so hold the " L b*tch", better not say that, staff sucker. Go suck more of their PP's like @Ksmudger did and maybe you can get it someday. Lets just hope no staff see that message because it's disrespectful and will lower your chances.

So stop holding a grudge against me you immature **** and move on.

Thread starter Banned #19
"Kinda fun". Sounds like you didn't have a good time. " so hold the " L b*tch", better not say that, staff sucker. Go suck more of their PP's like @Ksmudger did and maybe you can get it someday. Lets just hope no staff see that message because it's disrespectful and will lower your chances.

Staff sucker? LMAO. What a squeaky loser you are.

And keep in mind, I wont apply next apps you stupid b*tch, besides. I have nothing against you loser.

Talk to me when your balls drop LL

Well who the **** will chose u staff, as i read the application for staff it said that u should be mature, but i think animals aren't mature.
so good bye for ur staff apps *****

Status
Not open for further replies.