Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

rr minigame (hosted at prison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #21
Well who the **** will chose u staff, as i read the application for staff it said that u should be mature, but i think animals aren't mature.
so good bye for ur staff apps *****
I don't need staff on a server I come on once every 3 months. These players are fcking monkeys or have a negative IQ.

Banned #25
"Kinda fun". Sounds like you didn't have a good time. " so hold the " L b*tch", better not say that, staff sucker. Go suck more of their PP's like @Ksmudger did and maybe you can get it someday. Lets just hope no staff see that message because it's disrespectful and will lower your chances.

So stop holding a grudge against me you immature **** and move on.
Your application looked pretty serious, I'm guessing the denial hurt your feelings. Not gonna get staff with this immaturity lol.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #26
Your application looked pretty serious, I'm guessing the denial hurt your feelings. Not gonna get staff with this immaturity lol.
I'm obviously gonna try on an application. It could help me with life's later on and there's a possibility I could get it. Not just gonna put a troll app, anything can happen. Don't really need staff on a server I don't play even though im already staff on 2 other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.