Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPlay08

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcraft!
As you can tell by the title, I am returning to the server. The main reason why I resigned/stopped playing, was because I needed to focus more on my school work. But now that the end of the school year is approaching us, I have decided to come back. I look froward to playing with all of you again, and I hope to see you around.

If you do not know who I am, then my name is JPlay08, or Jesse. I live in Canada, and I love to play hockey. If I am on the server, you will probably find me on kitpvp, or skywars. I am a very nice person, so feel free to come say hi if you see me online, and I hope to see you all around the server.

-Jesse

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hello Foxcraft!
As you can tell by the title, I am returning to the server. The main reason why I resigned/stopped playing, was because I needed to focus more on my school work. But now that the end of the school year is approaching us, I have decided to come back. I look froward to playing with all of you again, and I hope to see you around.

If you do not know who I am, then my name is JPlay08, or Jesse. I live in Canada, and I love to play hockey. If I am on the server, you will probably find me on kitpvp, or skywars. I am a very nice person, so feel free to come say hi if you see me online, and I hope to see you all around the server.

-Jesse
I'm really excited for another staff's return. Foxcraft will be happy to have you, I'm sure! :D

"As you can tell by the title, I am returning to the server."

From the title it says you're rturning.

wb though name buddy <33

now now no more of that welcome back bs we all know the reason we are here.... its been asked for thousands of years.... is jesse a boy or girl's name... if you say both ur a trans (Welcome back)

JPlay08

Known Member
Thread starter #20
Thanks everyone! It's great to be back.
now now no more of that welcome back bs we all know the reason we are here.... its been asked for thousands of years.... is jesse a boy or girl's name... if you say both ur a trans (Welcome back)
I'm a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.