Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Retired Staff

Should we give back more to the retired staff?

• GIVE EM MILLIONS

• Yes, something small at least!

• To some, not just anyone.

• what is resign!/?!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
So, this has been an on-going issue for, well ever since these new forums arrived. The retired staff, at least a select few, deserve something after they resign from staff. A forums tag is an idea, at least something. Please vote, I'll make a small little poll to see what the community thinks.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
So, this has been an on-going issue for, well ever since these new forums arrived. The retired staff, at least a select few, deserve something after they resign from staff. A forums tag is an idea, at least something. Please vote, I'll make a small little poll to see what the community thinks.
It seems sad that an earlier suggestion about this was rejected. It had very true points. If they weren't demoted, what's the harm of paying homage to what they've done?

I couldn't agree more. These staff that devote their time to Foxcraft aren't being recognized.

I agree. resigned staff members put their time and devotion into the server and aren't even recognized anymore. They worked hard at something and should get a small reward I return for what they have put into the server.

Friend
Donator
Agree button.. lol.
[doublepost=1461641825,1461641707][/doublepost]Definitely, retired staff should at least get something. All that hard work, anybody would want to be recognized for that.
doesn't matter in offtopic, post and ratings don't count

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #18
Which one of you staff edited my poll without asking? And why can I not edit my own thread? @Affixes

I don't see this coming back any time soon. Most staff get demoted or resign for a reason, and if it isn't inactivity, that normally doesn't mean something good. We are not going to look into each staff member on a case-by-case basis, because then everybody would be complaining.

Friend tags were nice. If the staff member got demoted you don't give him/her a tag. If the player retired then give em a tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.