Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset

Which server(s) should be reset?

• Skyblock - Glacier

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • Skyblock - Vulcan

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Factions - Magma

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Factions - Cove

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Prison

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • OPPrison

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Survival

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Anarchy

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Kitpvp

Votes: 32 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyblock doesn't need a reset, sure it needs fixes and a hell of a lot of work. But, you should of took the whole original plan into work (Making Vulcan McMMO and keeping Glacier the same.) Also, baltop was removed for some dumb reason. Why? I have items on here from the previous reset, and that reset nearly caused a war. A lot of players quit, resetting the current Skyblock (Glacier) would make a lot of "Loyal" players quit and bring a lot of TEMPORARY players. And like Survival, it'd be dead in about a month or two. I suggest you listen to this, because it's exactly what happened to Survival. (Player loss wise).

Why are you guys all mad about a reset I am not getting it we factions player also spend time on making bases grind gear and we also spend money and we also get a reset and you are not seeing us complain about that and being honest after a while it is getting boring you got nothing to do so a reset will make it fun again and you will have some updates like cloak sad I don't know what the big problem is .
Young man , we feel what we feel , you don't control us young lady

vcqx

Donator
Banned #24
Remove Skyblock glacier and don't add Creative. They're the only reason people play Foxcraft, every time I come on I see creative and skyblock at the top. Foxcraft would have less then 150 players average
Creative is the best game mode in my opinion and I'm a pvper...

The skyblock servers need a reset BAD. There are so many things that are overall unfair, over powered, and just plain dumb

I want one of the sky blocks to reset or smth cuz there getting old and old xD
You dont even play wtf
I was wondering how many people would be interested in a reset of the server listen in the poll I made. Please vote as I think some servers need resets.

Not going to make a suggestion since this is pure out of curiosity.
Factions should get replaced with one good factions server

The skyblock servers need a reset BAD. There are so many things that are overall unfair, over powered, and just plain dumb
True, but it's not exactly too op. I could easily get on is top within in a month if I actually tried. And so could anyone else. I just HATE McMMO and the fact someone got rid of baltop and that damn hologram.

True, but it's not exactly too op. I could easily get on is top within in a month if I actually tried. And so could anyone else. I just HATE McMMO and the fact someone got rid of baltop and that damn hologram.
I feel that if you don't spend 6+ hours a day playing you won't be able to get up there

Banned #32
Skyblock doesn't need a reset, sure it needs fixes and a hell of a lot of work. But, you should of took the whole original plan into work (Making Vulcan McMMO and keeping Glacier the same.) Also, baltop was removed for some dumb reason. Why? I have items on here from the previous reset, and that reset nearly caused a war. A lot of players quit, resetting the current Skyblock (Glacier) would make a lot of "Loyal" players quit and bring a lot of TEMPORARY players. And like Survival, it'd be dead in about a month or two. I suggest you listen to this, because it's exactly what happened to Survival. (Player loss wise).
Survival lost it's players because cloakfox changed everything, and it still gets players just not as much as it used to.

Banned #34
You're the only one on survival everyday.....
What so last night there wasn't 24 other players? Or right now 6 other players? Don't chat **** if you have nothing to back it up, whenever you come online it's extremely early or late at night so no one is online, ignorant people like you annoy me.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #35
What so last night there wasn't 24 other players? Or right now 6 other players? Don't chat **** if you have nothing to back it up, whenever you come online it's extremely early or late at night so one is online, ignorant people like you annoy me.
You bang out survival :-:

Status
Not open for further replies.