Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset

Which server(s) should be reset?

• Skyblock - Glacier

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • Skyblock - Vulcan

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Factions - Magma

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Factions - Cove

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Prison

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • OPPrison

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Survival

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Anarchy

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Kitpvp

Votes: 32 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
I was wondering how many people would be interested in a reset of the server listen in the poll I made. Please vote as I think some servers need resets.

Not going to make a suggestion since this is pure out of curiosity.

I was wondering how many people would be interested in a reset of the server listen in the poll I made. Please vote as I think some servers need resets.

Dude you should have added kitpvp to that list.

Banned #3
SKYBLOCK GLACIER AND VULCAN SHOULD NOT BE RESET. PEOPLE HAVE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME WORKING ON THEIR ISLANDS.

Wheres kitpvp?...

DrBlocky

When were the server's last reset? I think op prison and factions magma were fairly recent (October 2016?) So they shouldn't be reset unless something is catastrophically wrong with them.

Avy_

Friend
Donator
When were the server's last reset? I think op prison and factions magma were fairly recent (October 2016?) So they shouldn't be reset unless something is catastrophically wrong with them.
On magma there was a dupeglitch !!

Why did you come back and make the biggest ******* mistake to humanity.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #16
I want one of the sky blocks to reset or smth cuz there getting old and old xD

Remove Skyblock glacier and don't add Creative. They're the only reason people play Foxcraft, every time I come on I see creative and skyblock at the top. Foxcraft would have less then 150 players average

Avy_

Friend
Donator
Remove Skyblock glacier and don't add Creative. They're the only reason people play Foxcraft, every time I come on I see creative and skyblock at the top. Foxcraft would have less then 150 players average
Why are you guys all mad about a reset I am not getting it we factions player also spend time on making bases grind gear and we also spend money and we also get a reset and you are not seeing us complain about that and being honest after a while it is getting boring you got nothing to do so a reset will make it fun again and you will have some updates like cloak sad I don't know what the big problem is .

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
sglacier should reset. islands are getting too op and it's way too easy to make money.
Now you sound like you're talking about Factions. This is why Factions gets reset, because bases "are getting too op and it's way too easy to make money".

Status
Not open for further replies.