Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Regarding Denied Parkour Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #8
Your not gonna revive **** when 90% of them quit fox for good
So you talk sh*t on your suggestion. Then it gets denied. But then you go talk sh*t on other threads? Seems Legit.
Looks like someone forgot the salt on his fries.

So you talk sh*t on your suggestion. Then it gets denied. But then you go talk sh*t on other threads? Seems Legit.
Looks like someone forgot the salt on his fries.
You make no sense. Are you trying to insult me by telling me I say stuff on my thread and others? Lmao
[doublepost=1476368497,1476368324][/doublepost]
ive messaged most of the og players on skype and they are most likely coming back
salt ball
Because thats totally going to get 500 players on to get it back to 750. You clearly disagree with me saying the only way to revive the server is to undo what affixies did yet you suggest stuff that literally does tht and more.

You make no sense. Are you trying to insult me by telling me I say stuff on my thread and others? Lmao
[doublepost=1476368497,1476368324][/doublepost]
Because thats totally going to get 500 players on to get it back to 750. You clearly disagree with me saying the only way to revive the server is to undo what affixies did yet you suggest stuff that literally does tht and more.
salt

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #18
ou make no sense. Are you trying to insult me by telling me I say stuff on my thread and others? Lmao
And, you are dumb. I dont need to insult you. You've been insulting yourself buddy. :p
You just say stupid stuff on each thread that no one cares about.

And, you are dumb. I dont need to insult you. You've been insulting yourself buddy. :p
You just say stupid stuff on each thread that no one cares about.
Just because you don't care doesn't me others don't. So what if I've been insulting myself I can say whatever the **** I want about myself I don't ******* care what you think because if you dropped dead right now id have a party and that is the truth idc bout the haters on that comment I HOPE you ******* die.
please explain to me how facts are salt and your calling me a type of food lmao. Salt is food so don't know what your trying to say by saying "salt salt salt" what you want to pour salt over me or something?

Just because you don't care doesn't me others don't. So what if I've been insulting myself I can say whatever the **** I want about myself I don't ******* care what you think because if you dropped dead right now id have a party and that is the truth idc bout the haters on that comment I HOPE you ******* die.

please explain to me how facts are salt and your calling me a type of food lmao. Salt is food so don't know what your trying to say by saying "salt salt salt" what you want to pour salt over me or something?
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.