Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Regarding Denied Parkour Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #21
Just because you don't care doesn't me others don't. So what if I've been insulting myself I can say whatever the **** I want about myself I don't ******* care what you think because if you dropped dead right now id have a party and that is the truth idc bout the haters on that comment I HOPE you ******* die.
It's not only me who doesn't care about what you say. It's most of the server. Aight, keep saying what you want about yourself. No need to make a fool out of yourself even more but okie. Most people ACTUALLY want you dead but I don't need to elaborate on that.
Also, how would you have a party if I dropped dead if it'll only be you there? :confused:

"please explain to me how facts are salt and your calling me a type of food lmao. Salt is food so don't know what your trying to say by saying "salt salt salt" what you want to pour salt over me or something?"

Salt isn't a food dumbass. It's a mineral. ._.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
It's not only me who doesn't care about what you say. It's most of the server. Aight, keep saying what you want about yourself. No need to make a fool out of yourself even more but okie. Most people ACTUALLY want you dead but I don't need to elaborate on that.
Also, how would you have a party if I dropped dead if it'll only be you there? :confused:

"please explain to me how facts are salt and your calling me a type of food lmao. Salt is food so don't know what your trying to say by saying "salt salt salt" what you want to pour salt over me or something?"

Man your just rubbing more Salt in his wounds :p

I don't care if salt is a mineral it is used as a food too. So what if I'm the only one there? I don't care the fact you were dead would be good enough with or without people and if this server is only made up the 90% of cunts on this forums then sure but is isn't you and the survival people are just salty their original suggestion got denied and honestly I don't care mine did because you know suggestions get denied all the time a at least I can actually accept that unlike the survival people who literally instantly make a new suggestion which is basically exactly the same.

Banned #25
Just because you don't care doesn't me others don't. So what if I've been insulting myself I can say whatever the **** I want about myself I don't ******* care what you think because if you dropped dead right now id have a party and that is the truth idc bout the haters on that comment I HOPE you ******* die.

please explain to me how facts are salt and your calling me a type of food lmao. Salt is food so don't know what your trying to say by saying "salt salt salt" what you want to pour salt over me or something?
I want parkour to be added now @Faast

lol jk

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
I don't care if salt is a mineral it is used as a food too. So what if I'm the only one there? I don't care the fact you were dead would be good enough with or without people and if this server is only made up the 90% of cunts on this forums then sure but is isn't you and the survival people are just salty their original suggestion got denied and honestly I don't care mine did because you know suggestions get denied all the time a at least I can actually accept that unlike the survival people who literally instantly make a new suggestion which is basically exactly the same.
You are in that 90%

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #29
I don't even play survival. I just think it's a good suggestion unlike your "parkour" suggestion. Also, you are very salty that your suggestion got denied because the Anarchy Survival suggestion didn't get denied.

I don't even play survival. I just think it's a good suggestion unlike your "parkour" suggestion. Also, you are very salty that your suggestion got denied because the Anarchy Survival suggestion didn't get denied.
It hasn't had a "this is denied" or "this is accepted" posted on it at all actually and I'm not salty if I was salty I would of remade my thread which some people did *cough* survival people *cough*

It hasn't had a "this is denied" or "this is accepted" posted on it at all actually and I'm not salty if I was salty I would of remade my thread which some people did *cough* survival people *cough*
lmao if you weren't salty you would stop arguing. You're the only **** on this forum literally I have no problem with anyone but you because you're a ******* moron. You just keep trying to get the last word but the only thing you're doing is repeating yourself over and over again. I'm going to guess your next reply will be I'm salty that the original suggestion got denied and I'm the **** and moron.

lmao if you weren't salty you would stop arguing. You're the only **** on this forum literally I have no problem with anyone but you because you're a ******* moron. You just keep trying to get the last word but the only thing you're doing is repeating yourself over and over again. I'm going to guess your next reply will be I'm salty that the original suggestion got denied and I'm the **** and moron.
When did I call you a moron? You clearly don't know my replies if you think I've called you that before and if you aren't salty why haven't YOU stopped then?

When did I call you a moron? You clearly don't know my replies if you think I've called you that before and if you aren't salty why haven't YOU stopped then?
Hahahahaha why don't you re-read it and you'll understand. stop being salty bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.