Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raiding on Survival!

Do you want raiding on survival again?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No!

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dim

Banned #87
You know the difference between survival and factions was in survival you couldn't use a /fmap or blow up their chests with tnt, no warps, and no shops.

Honestly I think if survival kept going as it is now, it'd turn into a pussy towny server with no PvP, easy to get diamonds, and shitty biomes. If everyone would be rich no one would be. Don't compare survival to factions because of raiding.

Edit: anyone can add more points to my post

Players are now just repeating the same thing that has been mentioned over and over again either it was mentioned on another thread or what was said literally 2 comments ago, adding 1 extra word doesn't make it different. Please use the rating system if you agree on a post, If you disagree then you can state your opinion but please be respectful, Do not troll or create flame-wars every opinion is valid unless you're being disrespectful to another player or staff member.

Now to sum everything up
64.5% Wants raiding to be implemented to the new survival server that's being released this Saturday

35.5% Disagrees and wishes to keep it more vanilla which has no raiding.

Cloakfox suggested to launch the new survival server on saturday, It doesn't have raiding and it will be more vanilla based survival server with extra features added. He is thinking of possibly adding a second survival server that will be focused on the hardcore aspect of survival and will have deathbans, Meaning once you've died you will be temporarily banned for 1 week, Players have argued to keep the deathban cool down to 24 hours or less, Possibly having a donator perk where cool down are different for each rank.
How about, for in the future, have a normal survival server wich is now planned for saturday, and have a more hardcore one with maybe deathbans for 1 week, wich has raiding etc?
Some of the things that cloakfox will be adding to the new survival server
Just a small list of things I deff want for survival:
No world border
1.8 and 1.9 support (meaning it will be a 1.8 survival)
Claims (wich allow pvp)
Better teams (gang)
A toggable GUI
No silkspawners
No custom terrain
New spawn (with classic Foxcraft pvp lines)
and some more I can't remember

Hope this clears things up and you don't have to scroll up.

Dim

Banned #89
Players are now just repeating the same thing that has been mentioned over and over again either it was mentioned on another thread or what was said literally 2 comments ago, adding 1 extra word doesn't make it different. Please use the rating system if you agree on a post, If you disagree then you can state your opinion but please be respectful, Do not troll or create flame-wars every opinion is valid unless you're being disrespectful to another player or staff member.

Now to sum everything up
64.5% Wants raiding to be implemented to the new survival server that's being released this Saturday

Cloakfox suggested to launch the new survival server on saturday, It doesn't have raiding and it will be more vanilla based survival server with extra features added. He is thinking of possibly adding a second survival server that will be focused on the hardcore aspect of survival and will have deathbans, Meaning once you've died you will be temporarily banned for 1 week, Players have argued to keep the deathban cool down to 24 hours or less, Possibly having a donator perk where cool down are different for each rank.

Yeah sorry I was kind of shitposting and writing without reason
[doublepost=1460738212,1460732347][/doublepost]Make the Cool down like 5-10 mins...24 hours is way too long and that would discourage people from playing. Especially people with low FPS like me, i mean i can't tell you how many times i've frozen, logged back in, and found that i was dead...I do not want to be banned cause of my computers ****-up incident
[doublepost=1460738332][/doublepost]
Yeah sorry I was kind of shitposting and writing without reason
[doublepost=1460738212,1460732347][/doublepost]Make the Cool down like 5-10 mins...24 hours is way too long and that would discourage people from playing. Especially people with low FPS like me, i mean i can't tell you how many times i've frozen, logged back in, and found that i was dead...I do not want to be banned cause of my computers ****-up incident
Edit: ALSO it would really discourage PVP because no one would want to be temp banned for 24 hours just for losing a battle

Now to sum everything up

Well if this is true I guess I will legitimently will be saying my farewell to Foxcraft since they do not want to do what the community favors and they want to "add new features" it's been a good few years on this server R.I.P Rem 2K16 peace

Status
Not open for further replies.