Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Pvp Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Hey guys, I made a montage on my new channel (MichaelGaming) on kitpvp so I hope you guys enjoy and peace out!
[doublepost=1458928106,1458879556][/doublepost]2 people who helped me with the montage
@Sabotage_ (Gave the the song Music)
xRegency (Teached me how to edit)

Micm_

Friend
Donator
I dislike this montage, and it's frankly the worst one I've ever seen.
- You had better gear in clips
- You put in clips of you hitting people who were frozen.
- Someone was just a hacker that got kicked.
- Someone didn't fight back and tried to team with you.

Sorry in advance to everyone who will freak out at this comment, you can voice your opinion, as it's positive, but mine is 100% completely absurd because it's different than yours.

noby

Donator
Thread starter Banned #7

Sorry in advance to everyone who will freak out at this comment, you can voice your opinion, as it's positive, but mine is 100% completely absurd because it's different than yours.
Harsh, you haven't seen a lot of montages then.

Chill fam, don't need to be rude about it. No need to hate on everything like you're better than them ;p lol.

I love the music in this video btw <3

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Chill fam, don't need to be rude about it. No need to hate on everything like you're better than them ;p lol.

I don't think I'm better than him. That's not what I'm saying. Also, everyone can express their opinions but only the negative ones get called out and looked down upon.

But let's be honest...we can all get along over the fact that this music is sick as hell.

Slabo

Friend
Donator

Well he put a lot of work into this. It's his first montage so don't go all critical on him. And maybe sometimes the harsh things can be taken out. For example, you didn't have to say "it's the worst one I've ever seen". Cut him some slack Micm_, he put a lot of his time and work into this and the least you could say is good job.
[doublepost=1458966687,1458966660][/doublepost]

I suggested it :)

*sigh* if only i knew how to do this i recorded a hour long video on kitpvp on dis but idk how to like do montages XD

Status
Not open for further replies.