Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

prison staff issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Staff are rude and use staff commands to bypass pvp while attacking other players, have strong language quite frequently, and in general disrespect players. If you're into that sort of thing, by all means, play on this server. If I could downvote this server, i would.

Rules I've seen broken by staff out of the 2 days I've been on:
3) No swearing
8) Respect all players, staff or not
17) Do not troll or harass other players

Worst of all, the staff I saw were using god mode to prevent damage while PVPing and blaming it on players having hacked clients.

I've already quit the server and have spoken to the owner, (s)he can look over the chat logs like a NORMAL staff member and take the action needed.

Sincerely,
An unhappy ex-player (no IGN given) (and staff of another network)

P.S. Go ahead and try to ban me, I've already posted this on several staff-list servers

Banned #3
Staff are rude and use staff commands to bypass pvp while attacking other players, have strong language quite frequently, and in general disrespect players. If you're into that sort of thing, by all means, play on this server. If I could downvote this server, i would.

Rules I've seen broken by staff out of the 2 days I've been on:
3) No swearing
8) Respect all players, staff or not
17) Do not troll or harass other players

Worst of all, the staff I saw were using god mode to prevent damage while PVPing and blaming it on players having hacked clients.

I've already quit the server and have spoken to the owner, (s)he can look over the chat logs like a NORMAL staff member and take the action needed.

Sincerely,
An unhappy ex-player (no IGN given) (and staff of another network)

P.S. Go ahead and try to ban me, I've already posted this on several staff-list servers
Who are these staff members?

Extra information:
  • We can bypass PvP, so can donators.
  • Staff rarely swear (use strong language) if not at all.
  • We respect all players, normally we demote the staff member who doesn't if they don't.
  • We do not troll or harass anybody. If by means, we believe a player is alting, we will check that out... if you think that's harassment

Thread starter #5

Extra information:
  • We respect all players, normally we demote the staff member who doesn't if they don't.
  • We do not troll or harass anybody. If by means, we believe a player is alting, we will check that out... if you think that's harassment
Not from what I've seen and since I'm sure I'm already banned, I'll go ahead and let staff look over the logs... it doesn't take much to view them.

Extra information:
Well obviously this information is irrelevant because he literally just said those staff members did that..

Thread starter #11
If you can't see the logs then your server obviously doesn't have any good plugins to provide proof, yet another reason not to play on this server.

You wanna keep digging your hole? I'm sure the owner would just love what you're doing here.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
If Leon (cloakfox) decides to look over the logs, that's his choice. If the staff were breaking the rules, please report them to a high ranking staff member (11kobeer or jayxkrazies) with valid proof.

If you would like to discuss this topic further before reporting any staff, feel free to pm me.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.