Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Pokemon Go

Team?

• Instinct

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Mystic

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Valor

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Juat wanted to see who plays and what team they are on. If you have not joined a team yet join team Mystic because i'm on it and I'm cool.

Am I the only one who never understood (and still doesn't) what the **** is so good about Pokemon? I've tried the game out multiple times, and never enjoyed it. I'm not wasting my time on an application that people are literally getting robbed from. LMAO

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
There are legit no gyms within a 50 mile radius of me so i can't pick a team
Am I the only one who never understood (and still doesn't) what the **** is so good about Pokemon? I've tried the game out multiple times, and never enjoyed it. I'm not wasting my time on an application that people are literally getting robbed from. LMAO
I see now why people dislike you

Thread starter #7
The people that get robbed are the silly people who are constantly looking attheir phones.

noby

Donator
Banned #13
In level 6 and I can't ******* go to pokestops because I'm on vacation and I can't go anywhere alone. When I get home there's one 2 mins from where I am :D

Status
Not open for further replies.