Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Player Count issue solution/petition.

Sign this petition by clicking either of the "Yes" options.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
For the past month or so KitPvP has had pretty much no one on it. It's probably averaging 7 people, and that is just sad. I have a proposition that will increase the player count significantly and will help the server in general. What is this proposition? To change KitPvP back to the way it was a few years ago, when KitPvP was getting TONS of people playing, and was really fun to play. This being the version that was used just before SoupPvP was implemented. This version was fun, simple, fair, and popular. It will bring back players who just want somewhere to PvP with friends, polish up their skills, whether that be learning different tactics or just tuning up the ones they know and love. It would be simple and easy to set up, as all you would have to do is change out the current kits with the ones this version had, which I am currently re-creating from old videos and my memory in a single player world so that we already have them prepped to go. Then all that's needed is for them to be transferred over, get the permissions set, whether that be so that only donors have access, or that they cost in-game money and those permissions be set. Then the signs get made and you're all set! This version will bring money through donations, players via those who say how much fun it is to their friends, and bring the current community back to KitPvP, as it is pretty much a desolate waste of a server. While I am proposing this idea, I am also asking the community to sign the petition at the top, so that cloakfox and the entire Staffing team can see just what the community thinks. I thank you for the time you put into reading this, and hope that you take this into deep consideration.

noby

Donator
Banned #2
I've made one of these threads and it waits about 4 weeks cloak adds a shitty plugin people play for 2.5 days, then they lose interest because nothing changed and it keeps on going on and on, hope this gets accepted!

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #3
I've made one of these threads and it waits about 4 weeks cloak adds a shitty plugin people play for 2.5 days, then they lose interest because nothing changed and it keeps on going on and on, hope this gets accepted!
That's because people usually just ask for an "Update" without giving any ideas. What I'm doing is asking for something specific, so that if it's accepted, that's what we get.

can't wait for some fucktarded staff to say "plz put this in the suggestions section wit the correct furmat!! /closed"

then when u do it ******* doesn't get responded to for a month.

It finally does! But this is the response

"denied /closed"

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #5
can't wait for some fucktarded staff to say "plz put this in the suggestions section wit the correct furmat!! /closed"

then when u do it ******* doesn't get responded to for a month.

It finally does! But this is the response

"denied /closed"
This is more of a petition than a suggestion. If I get a lot of people to sign, then I will make a suggestion thread, as of now I'm seeing what the community thinks.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #7
This has been repeated how many times now? xD I voted (Hope that helped)
The votes are exactly what I want. This is to show the Staff team and cloakfox that this is what KitPvP needs.

I would literally play this everyday if this got added back! I know so many friends that would come back to play this :)
Please vote!

Banned #9
I would literally play this everyday if this got added back! I know so many friends that would come back to play this :)
Please vote!
Most of are old friends tried to make their are own server to recreate the old kitpvp. So if CloakFox accepts this loads and loads of people would come back making the player count go through the roof! Hope this gets accepted, I support this thread.

Six

Banned #10
i really hope it doesn't change but it won't, cloak gets more money from this = it will stay like this..

I'd probably come back to Foxcraft more often with a better kitpvp, most of my friends met me on kitpvp. Since I hardly come on as of right now besides creative. +1 vote

Mechz

Friend
Donator
24 votes should be enough for cloak to realize how much KitPvP needs this. If this get added the player count will definetly go up and I don't find any reason to deny this since this is what the communtiy wants and I would love to play on the "old" KitPvP. So cross your fingers guys!

vote! vote! vote!

Banned #13
Going to admit, the amount of attention in KitPvP is pathetic. Anybody who plays is most likely to get banned with or without a hacked client.
Stupid right?
+1 Yes

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #17
I've got the starter and VIP and up kits done. Now for the ones that cost in-game money. Really hoping this gets added. It'll be wildly fun to play again.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #19
if only all the original kitpvp players came back too :(
Honestly...
[doublepost=1470505200,1470502327][/doublepost]Here they are, either perfected through video footage, or from memory: The OG Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.