Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Player Count issue solution/petition.

Sign this petition by clicking either of the "Yes" options.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #26
Also it was called grandpa not ghost, and it had a kb 2 stick not a iron sword.
Also I thought santa had a streg 2 and different armor
Also left out the tank kit for VIP (full iron normal wood sword and 2 insta healths + steak)
I added the Str2 after the video bc I remembered. Tank will be added.

Six

Banned #29
i doubt cloak will change it, he makes more money like this, so he'll prob keep it.

Six

Banned #31
HE doesn't make more money from a 0 player base
Idiots actually paid 150 dollars for foxking, foxking only on kitpvp, which means he has done like a lot of profit, many players are buying skyfox, well the 6 players who play kitpvp have ranks.

Friend
Donator
Idiots actually paid 150 dollars for foxking, foxking only on kitpvp, which means he has done like a lot of profit, many players are buying skyfox, well the 6 players who play kitpvp have ranks.
If more people played kitpvp more people would buy ranks, he's just working on other servers right now.

Six your logic makes no sense... why would you only make $300 dollars when you could end up making $900+? You're arguing just to argue and your point isn't really that valid..

Six

Banned #35
Six your logic makes no sense... why would you only make $300 dollars when you could end up making $900+? You're arguing just to argue and your point isn't really that valid..
im not arguing i just highly doubt he'd change it, come on sprinkle.. when was the last time he listened to us about the kitpvp? but i voted yes and i hope he changes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.