Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Parkour Map Build Event // Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come! It has been a pleasure to see your beautiful builds. We had to pick only a handful, which was really hard but let's hear it for:

1. Hidden Nature by @Quorafied
That name is just right, the parkour is a nice challenge and very beautiful.
The ponds and little bees are peaceful and the big hummingbird and parrot are both very beautiful and unique builds.
Exactly what we were looking for, keep it up!

2. Bridge Run by @mbjgamer
It’s honestly hard not to go “wow!” when you play this parkour.
The fantasy themed animals are really big and tell a story, it is amazing to look at and not confusing.
The parkour is very hard and has little checkpoints, so I would rate it pro-only. Other than that great job!

3. Bees n’ Island by @Techno2020
I was buzzing with excitement when I saw your design.
Cute bees big and small, and a fitting cherry blossom tree on a floating island.
When I played the parkour it was very hard so bee ready for a challenge!
But I liked your use of pistons and slimeblocks.

4. Evening in Nature by @Eric_TheFox
A nice easy parkour that is very forgiving, yet pleasing to look at.
The butterflies are very cute and it looks like you put a lot of thought into the big fox.
Enjoyed it very much

5. Flamingo Falls by @xXxNOMISxXx
What a fun and pink parkour! It is very obvious you would like to add flamingos into the game.
You made sure the player wouldn’t get lost and had a little fun along the way. Very good thinking!

Thank you all so much for submitting your builds, the winners have received a private message.
Looking forward to the next event!

Kind regards,
Annelies
i was wondering can i get list of top 1-10 or even better top 1-20 if you have so i can do a lil math to see what avreage return and play speed is :) if you can do this would be very help ful info

Status
Not open for further replies.