Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

one of my MOST HYPED P4 BATTLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six

Thread starter Banned #1
Ok this is a story of back then when 1.8 came out.. you know in march 2015.. when ******* annoying lil *** helpers were there, Hackers, and annoying shiftless, anyways it was when the new enchants first came out. and my armor was only p4.. Believe it or not a guy named zed_power or **** actually had the new enchants with maxed p4 armor.. he was afraid of fighting me... Since you know i was six.. So i had an awesome plan of giving my **** to my alt.. so i could fight him by surprise.. It was back in the day when there werent god apple.. So everything went to plan.. He was in forest hills and i just ******* went and knocked him out with my sharp 5 stick BELIEVE IT OR NOT the fight was going for a full fledged 20 minutes, we were enderpearling the **** outta the place, he was actually panicking.. It finally led to when we ended up again in forest hills, Our armors were fucked.. We both drank our potions.. I crushed his boots and he crushed my helm.. he then had 1 pearl i guess and tped to jungle tree so he could store
I WENT ON Him and got all his ****.. I WAS SO HAPPY like more than just ******* happy, i was trash talking like crazy after that And I think i was the first one to ever get maxed out armor in kitpvp when 1.8 first came out, Really one of the most hyped battles i've ever had.

Six

Thread starter Banned #11
The k's are hurting my brain, o wait i don't have 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.