Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Not Enough Staff members or Staff members are to lazy [Choice]

What do you think - Get 3 Votes total

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
get some staff members to play Svulcan because someone has a fortune 8 pick and it seems no staff members know of this fortune 8 pickaxe and this person has been trying to sell it for 3500 mcmmo

Last edited:
get some staff members to play Svulcan because someone has a fortune 8 pick and it seems no staff members know of this fortune 8 pickaxe and this person has been trying to sell it for 3500 mcmmo
Is having an old token enchanted pickaxe banable? Caus I know some on glacier use them to...

Thread starter #3
Is having an old token enchanted pickaxe banable? Caus I know some on glacier use them to...
its not allowed and there is only 1 of these pickaxes on Vulcan and i was gonna buy it for 10M then they say oh no its not enough even though when it was 10M they sound very sure they wanted to sell it for that much....

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
We're all totally lazy sorry. I just gotta work to pay bills and live. I'll stop doing that just to please you, sound good? :)

Thread starter #8
It's not bannable to have one of those. .-.
its breaking one of the rules Exploit abusing..... so it is
[doublepost=1476055098,1476054972][/doublepost]
We're all totally lazy sorry. I just gotta work to pay bills and live. I'll stop doing that just to please you, sound good? :)
i mean lazy on Foxcraft not life, any way who cares about like when you have computer and a hot drink in bed -#MeEnoyingMySelf

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
its breaking one of the rules Exploit abusing..... so it is
It's not abusing an exploit unless you're using it to get unobtainable objects, or get many good objects or money lightning fast. I guess that makes using iron spawners as a source of money is abusing too, so technically all spawners used to get money are illegal. I know for a fact that there are LOADS of people with iron golem spawners.

Thread starter #10
It's not abusing an exploit unless you're using it to get unobtainable objects, or get many good objects or money lightning fast. I guess that makes using iron spawners as a source of money is abusing too, so technically all spawners used to get money are illegal. I know for a fact that there are LOADS of people with iron golem spawners.
mate its the only fortune 8 pickaxe on Svulcan and they use it on diamond ore..

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #13
Players can pretty much look after themselves. If a player sees another player breaking a rule no need to freak out because there's no staff online, they can report that player. Just because there's no staff online when that player broke a rule doesn't automatically make staff lazy it just means where ever the staff are they're doing something that doesn't concern you and much more important than a game. All staff do this voluntarily. We try our best to come online, help out and inforce rules (with help from the community ofc). Sometimes there'll be a few days when staff just can't come on for various reasons and you'll have to accept that. But it's rarely likely that you won't see at least one staff online at in an hour. I will however agree that we could do with more staff. Since mainly most of the current staff are busy during their morning with school or college and the others busy with work. So it'd be handy to have a few extra helping hands. However as we all know cloakfox can't just give staff to anyone. Players have to work their way up. So there's no quick fix to this at all really. Yes maybe he could open helper applications but there isn't ever really any new applicants with the right qualifications for the job. So understand that right now there might not be a lot of staff online all the time but we tryout best.

Thread starter #14
Players can pretty much look after themselves. If a player sees another player breaking a rule no need to freak out because there's no staff online, they can report that player. Just because there's no staff online when that player broke a rule doesn't automatically make staff lazy it just means where ever the staff are they're doing something that doesn't concern you and much more important than a game. All staff do this voluntarily. We try our best to come online, help out and inforce rules (with help from the community ofc). Sometimes there'll be a few days when staff just can't come on for various reasons and you'll have to accept that. But it's rarely likely that you won't see at least one staff online at in an hour. I will however agree that we could do with more staff. Since mainly most of the current staff are busy during their morning with school or college and the others busy with work. So it'd be handy to have a few extra helping hands. However as we all know cloakfox can't just give staff to anyone. Players have to work their way up. So there's no quick fix to this at all really. Yes maybe he could open helper applications but there isn't ever really any new applicants with the right qualifications for the job. So understand that right now there might not be a lot of staff online all the time but we tryout best.
i sent in a player report it toke 5 days to be looked at and then it didn't have enough evidence, even though it was right there....

Thread starter #16
So people can't do that on Vulcan too? It's basically the SAME Skyblock, but one's just newer, and that's Vulcan.
no i'm imply the majority of Glacier are pains in the *** (because all they do to vulcan players is come to vulcan and then type #VulcanPlayersCantPvP even though i'm a Vulcan player i have beaten almost all the best pvpers on Glacier...

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
no i'm imply the majority of Glacier are pains in the *** (because all they do to vulcan players is come to vulcan and then type #VulcanPlayersCantPvP even though i'm a Vulcan player i have beaten almost all the best pvpers on Glacier...
Gimme the usernames of the people that said that and I'll tell whether or not they can or can't PvP. xD

I am a glacier player, and I do mind that there are players with Fortune 7 pickaxes.

This is because I am the top miner of glacier xD (level 4700 mining already, no mcmmo bought, no life)

But It's okey for me, because almost everyone who has such a pickaxe doesn't do anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.