Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Not Enough Staff members or Staff members are to lazy [Choice]

What do you think - Get 3 Votes total

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
I am a glacier player, and I do mind that there are players with Fortune 7 pickaxes.

This is because I am the top miner of glacier xD (level 4700 mining already, no mcmmo bought, no life)

But It's okey for me, because almost everyone who has such a pickaxe doesn't do anything with it.
Yeah if i had a fortune 8 pick i would never do anything with it....

if i ever get a staff member ill try to make this sever the best 4 little kids to play and to make sure everyone have respect and people have a great time and have FUN:):):):):):)

Thread starter #23
if i was staff and i would make sure that sky in gen is a safe place for little kids to play and make shure every one on the server gets respect
yeah i agree there is too much swearing on Foxcraft like if i said S*** it wouldn't let me say it, but i could type Sh!t and get away with it... there needs to be more staff on all servers like check this out, there were 2 staff members on Sglacier yesterday but yet none were on Svulcan and Vulcan had a lot of Swearing and Bullying, and thats why Vulcan normally has less players on it.... duh @cloakfox @MechPotato

i know anti this is y i am trying to stop this even if i am not a staff like yes ill stop the PVP
problems but still ill do it for the little kids i know i that i know of and the kid swears him self on the server its not right so ill try my very hardest to make things RIGHT and FUN

Thread starter #25
i know anti this is y i am trying to stop this even if i am not a staff like yes ill stop the PVP
problems but still ill do it for the little kids i know i that i know of and the kid swears him self on the server its not right so ill try my very hardest to make things RIGHT and FUN
well i'm going to watch, i'll just stand here ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.