Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Not another essay Dansors!!!!

Have you finished watching Stranger Things?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is my second introduction thread under Introduction.
Feel free to read my original introduction thread.
Which was created 42 weeks ago and was the 55th thread to be posted under Introductions

Hey there Foxcrafters!

My real name is Raoúl and I'm fromNew Zealand, Dansors is my IG (In-game) name on Minecraft. I had my username changed to Pricus but due to popular opinions I changed my IG back to Dansors

I'm 21 years old, I turned 21 quite recently and trying to stay sober the past few months has been difficult, Leon would know from my snap story (Too much Heineken ).
I'm a very all rounded person, I used to be an intern-teacher where I taught during sick leaves or marked students test papers while which I pour bleach in my eyes because the hand-writing was horrific (Fun-fact I used to correct Leon aka Cloakfox's spelling and grammar on most of his posts). While having my part time job as an intern I'm also an Actor, I've done tons of theatre shows where I'm from and have created a name in my hometown, As much as I love acting I do enjoy the backstage of a show as I've got experience on Stage Managing, Production, Costume and makeup design, It's quite a stressful career path but it's very rewarding if you're doing it professionally and not amature. I'm currently rehearsing for a show that's called "Dancing Like Everybody's Watching" which is focused on dancing. I'm also a trained counsellor who actually enjoys talking to people, During my time playing Foxcraft I've helped alot of players and staff members deal with problems they face real life. I enjoy helping people so if you ever need someone to talk to privately I'm always here x

I started playing Minecraft in 2012-2013, I decided to be super cool and ditch the solo play through and go straight to Multiplayer option where I started off playing on a Skywars map having 0 knowledge on how to simply Minecraft.

Now, if managed to make it through all that I'm sure now the title of my introduction is starting to make sense, I type alllooooooot to the point where @cloakfox got mad Lmao. I'm just a really talkative guy.

Moving forward, This is for the players who really don't know me, I was an Admin on Foxcraft, I was one of the first, second or even third player to ever get handpicked by the owner himself meaning I've never created or attempted to create a staff application, Which created a massive frenzy in all the Foxcraft servers and had resulted an older staff member abusing his powers, Lmao.

I usually play on Skywars, I used to have the highest score on there. I have a global Foxqueen rank which I usually give my kits away to beginner player.

Anyways it's 3am in the morning and it's already the 27th and I'm too drunk to spellcheck so I'm sorry in advance. Thank you for taking your time for reading this or acknowledging my thread. Feel free to message me x

If you have any questions either comment below, post it on my wall or private message me :)

Quick shoutout to @11kobeer for litreally being there for me and had supported my journey as a Staff member on Foxcraft from the very beginning and he's also cool for liking chocolate ice cream !

This is my second introduction thread under Introduction.
Feel free to read my original introduction thread.
Which was created 42 weeks ago and was the 55th thread to be posted under Introductions

Hey there Foxcrafters!

My real name is Raoúl and I'm fromNew Zealand, Dansors is my IG (In-game) name on Minecraft. I had my username changed to Pricus but due to popular opinions I changed my IG back to Dansors

I'm 21 years old, I turned 21 quite recently and trying to stay sober the past few months has been difficult, Leon would know from my snap story (Too much Heineken ).
I'm a very all rounded person, I used to be an intern-teacher where I taught during sick leaves or marked students test papers while which I pour bleach in my eyes because the hand-writing was horrific (Fun-fact I used to correct Leon aka Cloakfox's spelling and grammar on most of his posts). While having my part time job as an intern I'm also an Actor, I've done tons of theatre shows where I'm from and have created a name in my hometown, As much as I love acting I do enjoy the backstage of a show as I've got experience on Stage Managing, Production, Costume and makeup design, It's quite a stressful career path but it's very rewarding if you're doing it professionally and not amature. I'm currently rehearsing for a show that's called "Dancing Like Everybody's Watching" which is focused on dancing. I'm also a trained counsellor who actually enjoys talking to people, During my time playing Foxcraft I've helped alot of players and staff members deal with problems they face real life. I enjoy helping people so if you ever need someone to talk to privately I'm always here x

I started playing Minecraft in 2012-2013, I decided to be super cool and ditch the solo play through and go straight to Multiplayer option where I started off playing on a Skywars map having 0 knowledge on how to simply Minecraft.

Now, if managed to make it through all that I'm sure now the title of my introduction is starting to make sense, I type alllooooooot to the point where @cloakfox got mad Lmao. I'm just a really talkative guy.

Moving forward, This is for the players who really don't know me, I was an Admin on Foxcraft, I was one of the first, second or even third player to ever get handpicked by the owner himself meaning I've never created or attempted to create a staff application, Which created a massive frenzy in all the Foxcraft servers and had resulted an older staff member abusing his powers, Lmao.

I usually play on Skywars, I used to have the highest score on there. I have a global Foxqueen rank which I usually give my kits away to beginner player.

Anyways it's 3am in the morning and it's already the 27th and I'm too drunk to spellcheck so I'm sorry in advance. Thank you for taking your time for reading this or acknowledging my thread. Feel free to message me x

If you have any questions either comment below, post it on my wall or private message me :)

Quick shoutout to @11kobeer for litreally being there for me and had supported my journey as a Staff member on Foxcraft from the very beginning and he's also cool for liking chocolate ice cream !
welcome back! <3
what kind of dances do you do?

Thread starter #7
welcome back! <3
what kind of dances do you do?
Thanks beautiful x
It's mostly Hiphop and all other street style music. I'll be something like this...

I get to work with few of my mates who are in the Royal Family who helped out with Sorry and Justin Biebers other tracks
[doublepost=1482764128,1482764021][/doublepost] Thanks Leon! Merry Christmas to you buddy :)

Thread starter #16
Glad to see you back Dansors, hopefully you can join the staff team again and we need to have more discord calls xd

Status
Not open for further replies.