Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dansors

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

• Chocolate

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Lime

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpen

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone,
My username is Dansors but feel free to call me by my real name which is Raoúl usually people have difficulty spelling or pronouncing it so Dansors works too :)

Where do I begin,
I'm 20 years old, I'm a little immature for my age well that's what I believe anyway, I've been told I'm quite lovely and friendly (Thankful for the compliment).
I do tons of activities outside of my internet life, I'm a part- time teacher who teaches 1 - 2 classes a week it's usually just marking papers or correcting students spelling and grammar mistakes (Somehow im a terrible speller online). or I'm counsellor at Highschool to help students with depression or I just invite students to have a chat, I'm also an actor, I just started rehearsing for a show this year and I'm currently writing a play of my own, No I don't sing sadly hahah
I work part time at an office (That's how I actually make money) but despite of doing all this and still managing to have a social life I still always have time for Minecraft!

I've started playing Minecraft in 2012 or 2013, When I first bought Minecraft I never played solo I decided smart me should go on a Skywars server knowing absolute nothing about the Minecraft gameplay or how anything worked really but after multiple deaths I figured out how to hit players with a sword xD

The servers that I mostly play on is Skywars, but I do get on all servers you'll see me on Skyblock aswell in the arena with pink leather armor :D

Feel free to message me, I'm quite talkative, I also tend to type message paragraphs or essays because I like to give proper detailed answers and I also don't discrimate anyone and I'm possibly the most non-judgemental person you'll meet :)

Ps. I like chocolate ice cream

Hello everyone,
My username is Dansors but feel free to call me by my real name which is Raoúl usually people have difficulty spelling or pronouncing it so Dansors works too :)

Where do I begin,
I'm 20 years old, I'm a little immature for my age well that's what I believe anyway, I've been told I'm quite lovely and friendly (Thankful for the compliment).
I do tons of activities outside of my internet life, I'm a part- time teacher who teaches 1 - 2 classes a week it's usually just marking papers or correcting students spelling and grammar mistakes (Somehow im a terrible speller online). or I'm counsellor at Highschool to help students with depression or I just invite students to have a chat, I'm also an actor, I just started rehearsing for a show this year and I'm currently writing a play of my own, No I don't sing sadly hahah
I work part time at an office (That's how I actually make money) but despite of doing all this and still managing to have a social life I still always have time for Minecraft!

I've started playing Minecraft in 2012 or 2013, When I first bought Minecraft I never played solo I decided smart me should go on a Skywars server knowing absolute nothing about the Minecraft gameplay or how anything worked really but after multiple deaths I figured out how to hit players with a sword xD

The servers that I mostly play on is Skywars, but I do get on all servers you'll see me on Skyblock aswell in the arena with pink leather armor :D

Feel free to message me, I'm quite talkative, I also tend to type message paragraphs or essays because I like to give proper detailed answers and I also don't discrimate anyone and I'm possibly the most non-judgemental person you'll meet :)

My new role model for when in older <3
I'm pretty immature at times as well

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I have no real preference of ice cream but Vanilla sounds good at the moment. xD Hai person cx

Hey Dansors! my favorite is vanilla (had one today :D) I really want to play skywars with you so if you have time hmu

Hello everyone,

Where do I begin,

20 years is quite the age, I don't understand why you would play a children's game but, whatever, welcome back.
PS - I've seen you on skywars, you're not a bad player :p

sips

Donator
You're awesome man! Keep going! You always seem to make my day with your all so positive attitude! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.